Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Discovery II 5 Wheels and BFG mud tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers

Old 12-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Drifting

Bump.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Winching
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

EDIT!

Whoops wrong thread - free BUMP I guess.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by rj95lss
I guess I assumed that like everyone else here you got an email from the forum that states someone replied to your thread. The same thing that would have happened if I would have PM'd you.
In fact, while I recommend to people that they set auto-subscribe/instant notify in my New User Suggestions post, those are not the defaults. PMs *will* email notify the user, but postings to a thread will not *unless they've set auto-subscribe*.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Winching

Originally Posted by Baylink
In fact, while I recommend to people that they set auto-subscribe/instant notify in my New User Suggestions post, those are not the defaults. PMs *will* email notify the user, but postings to a thread will not *unless they've set auto-subscribe*.
Thanks and I stand corrected...

I guess I thought that if you were the thread creator that it would automatically subscribe you.

Learn something new everyday I guess. If you want it you have to PM.

Have a great night-

Old 01-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Drifting

To The Top

Old 01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

its too much $... lower your price. if you really want to sell them get below $300....

Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Winching

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx
its too much $... lower your price. if you really want to sell them get below $300....

If you take an up close picture from 2 angles of one of the tires that was on the road (NOT the spare) and will take $300 for all 5 I will drive down this weekend and take them.

Would this deal come with all 23 lugs as well?

Thanks and let me know or PM me if we have a deal so I can get your address.

THANKS-

Old 01-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Winching
Question

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx

If you take an up close picture from 2 angles of one of the tires that was on the road (NOT the spare) and will take $300 for all 5 I will drive down this weekend and take them.

Would this deal come with all 23 lugs as well? If not do you know if the ones off my 18's will work?

Thanks and let me know or PM me if we have a deal so I can get your address.

THANKS-

Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Winching
Exclamation

I even offered him $400 and i would come pick them up this weekend with cash, he said no and that he would get $500 someday. Even though he has had these on 2 LR forums for 6 months now.

If you look at his profile he has only posted in the Classified section and no where else, same with his profile on LRO so he is certainly not a contributing member.

As you guys know I asked him to take current pictures of the tires that were on the road and NOT the spare as he did with the picture from the beginning of the ad. And he sends me the same pictures that are here on the ad and one other of a tire mounted on his truck. The "new" picture was dated 9/14/06 and the other two were dated 6/17/09.

I would stay away from this guy - there is most certainly something he is not telling us and/or is full of ****... I know he has the right to sell (or try) his stuff for whatever price he wants, but to be so stubborn and not answer questions, not take pictures when asked, or respond to posts/PM/email in a timely manner is just wrong.

My question is: does he really want to sell these or not?

Just giving my experience to the LR community - take what you want from this.

Quick Reply: Discovery II 5 Wheels and BFG mud tires