Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

F/S or trade- Brush Bar, Jump seat assembly, and running boards

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 03:22 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S or trade- Brush Bar, Jump seat assembly, and running boards

Hi guys. First off, I am new here to the boards - but I wanted to make this clear that selling this stuff was not my reasoning behind joining. I know some forums look down upon people jumping on and off a forum just to sell.

I can assure you I will be a very common visitor. I may have just signed up today, but I've been on these boards several times a week since April, when I bought my Disco II.

Anyways, I'm removing the OEM running boards, OEM Brush Bar and jump seats w/ seat belts. My intent is to sell, obviously. I'm not trying to gouge or over price anything as I am not an unreasonable person.

Reason behind this is that I don't like the jump seats or the running boards. I plan on lifting the Disco as soon as I sell this stuff.

As for the brush guard, there's just something about a normal Disco II front end after the truck has been lifted that just looks fantastic to me. So that's the reason for that.

Now, I'd love to trade these things off. It's easier to find what I need that way, but I will also sell these things for a reasonable offer from you guys. So feel free to PM me anytime.

What I'm looking to trade for are these things:

Front bumper/valance with fog light inserts. My front valance is all cracked from the previous owners, plus the brush bar was installed after it was bought and they cut uneven holes in the bottom of the valance. Basically my valance is in rough shape which sticks out since the rest of my Rover is in great shape. Doesn't necessarily have to be the stock bumper as long as it's awesome.

Lift Springs and/or shocks. Looking for 2-3 inches.

Rear steel bumper, black.

Both Harmon Kardon rear door tweeters and mid range tweeters. The 6.5 in both doors works, just not the others.

Rear swing gate Harmon Kardon OEM subs. Two 6.5 HK subs or the entire assembly. See them on Ebay for around 55 bucks.

And this is a spare part, hopefully. Recently the fender hose to the air box disintegrated so I'd like to see if any of you guys have a spare one and the plastic lock nuts that keep the actual fender intake pipe attached to the fender inside the engine bay.

Thanks dudes.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

pics?

Old 06-28-2013, 03:31 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by wynhd
pics?
Working on that. I haven't used an old format forum in a while. Forgot that you need photobucket or something to show pics. I'm used to uploading.

Give me a moment. I should have thought about that before I posted.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:47 PM
4th Gear

Name:  part2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  45.5 KB

Name:  part1.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  30.5 KB

Thought I had one of the Jump seats, but I don't. Will have to take one once I get home and post. But I assure you, they are in perfect shape.