Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Freelander SE3 Soft-Top and Roof Rack

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 07:08 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freelander SE3 Soft-Top and Roof Rack

Greetings! I recently traded in my Freelander SE3, and I had a couple big parts left over for sale.

The first is the much sought-after soft-top roof, which I bought on Ebay almost exactly a year ago. When I got it, it had never been used, and I had it on the truck from March until November of 2012. That's the only use it's ever had, so it's in fantastic shape. The windows hazed a bit from sun exposure, as they always do, but the canvas, zippers, hardware, and seals are all in perfect condition. All parts are present, including the all-important red key. It's available for local pick-up in Harrisonburg, VA (22802), or Fairfax, VA (22031), or it can be shipped, but shipping isn't cheap. When I bought it, shipping from California was over $80; I'll get an exact quote for a serious buyer. A new one costs over $1200, I'm asking $700, plus shipping if it's not picked up locally.

The second item is the SE3 factory roof rack. The only reason I didn't sell it with the truck is because I left it at a relative's house when I moved to the DC area, and didn't have a chance to pick it up before I sold the truck. It's in great shape, barely used; when I bought the truck in April 2011, I took the roof rack off, and it's been in storage ever since. Unfortunately, due to its bulk, it cannot be shipped, and no one in my family owns a vehicle capable of transporting it, so it can only be picked up locally in Harrisonburg, VA (22802). Asking $100, but I'll take pretty much any reasonable offer to get rid of it, I just don't want to scrap it.

If you're interested in any of these, send me an email at freelander-roof@lupinia.net. I'll keep this thread updated if/when these items sell, even long into the future, I always keep careful track of these things. Thanks for looking!