Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Five Michelin XCL 7.50 x 16 tires and Defender steel wheels (USA)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 04:37 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Five Michelin XCL 7.50 x 16 tires and Defender steel wheels (USA)

Hi All,

I have five super-rare 7.50 x 16 Michelin XCL tires on ex-military steel rims. These tires are no longer manufactured in this size, so this is your chance to get the ones just like were used on the Camel Trophy. I got these when I bought my 110 rebuild project truck, but have new alloys and all-terrains on the truck so I don't need these.

These would have to be shipped by truck freight, which I can only guess will be a few hundred bucks. They are currently in Fargo, ND, USA and I will only ship to the lower 48. You are very welcome to pick them up.

There are 5 tires and rims, and the tires have varying depths of tread. I can get you the specs if you are seriously interested. The price is the same whether you take the rims or just the tires, because it would cost me time and money to get them removed from the rims. The fifth tire is really only for use as a spare, because it looks pretty rough. Note that these all use inner tubes. I don't think these tires can be used tubeless.

Price is $1250 and I will either take PayPal or we can set up an ebay sale if you'd prefer. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. I haven't sold anything on this forum before, but I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under the username fargogreg.

I would consider trades for a Canon 1D MkIII camera or Canon 300mm f4L IS lens with some cash from you, or other Canon L series lenses.

I can send you more photos by email if you are seriously interested.
Cheers,
Greg Haugen
Fargo, ND.

Attached Thumbnails FS: Five Michelin XCL 7.50 x 16 tires and Defender steel wheels (USA)-1-dpp_1072-001.jpg  
Old 02-09-2014, 02:00 AM
7th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is huge long shot, but you don't still have the steel wheels by any chance do you?