Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: freelander oem accesories

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 02:47 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: freelander oem accesories

hello, we have traded in our freelander and i have some accesories and such that we purchased with the vehicle which i removed before trade in. I understand that i only have 1 post, but i have plenty of references on vwvortex.com and i can also list any item on ebay if you feel safer purchasing that way. for right now i am accepting any reasonable offer on any of these parts, make an offer and we can go from there. i can be reached by email jim at ffmotorwerks.com , or post here and i will watch this thread. also i will try to get some pics up later. thanks for looking.

the list:
-roof rack cross bars x2, used for my surfboards maybe 5 times, perfect condition
-rear cargo area rubber mat, near perfect condition
-rear cargo area side nets x2, attach to hooks on either side of cargo area, proved to be very useful, perfect condition
-rear seat covers, waterproof, black, 8 pieces, 3xheadrest covers, armrest cover, 2xseat bottom, 2xseat back, great protection from kids
-lastly, i have a set of oem front brake pads, w/ anti squeal compound

Old 11-27-2008, 05:42 AM
8th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FS: freelander oem accesories

I would like to buy the seat cover set. Could you email me directly. Jamessutton3@gmail.com. thanks. I might get the cargo mat too