Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS in Maryland- 2011 LR4 HSE immaculate condition $22k

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 08:43 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in Maryland- 2011 LR4 HSE immaculate condition $22k

2011 Land Rover LR4 HSE

Fuji White with Ebony Leather

To contact me please call or email. I don't frequent this forum. Ryan 4l0-2l2-6l31 or ryan at mcqfamily dot com. Please do not inquire with one-line messages which I will ignore. Let me know something about yourself so I know you are not a spammer or scammer.

For many more pictures in high resolution please visit www.mcqfamily.com/LR4

FACTORY OPTIONS:
1. 7 Seat HSE Package -- Seven seats, Touchscreen Navigation, LED signature lighting, Rear Camera, 19" seven spoke alloy wheels, Satellite Radio, HD Radio, USB/iPod connectivity
2. Climate Comfort Pack -- Heated seats and steering wheel, heated windshield, heated windshield washers
3. Black Lacquer finish interior trim

LR4 STANDARD FEATURES:
375hp 5.0L V8 with direct injection
All wheel drive with traction control
6-speed automatic transmission with "CommandShift" manual shifting and sport mode
19" wheels
Electronic air suspension, self leveling with multiple modes
Hill Descent Control
Airbags: front, horax, side curtain
Power and heated leather seating
Park distance control
Rear camera
Retractable and removable load space cover
Dual zone front climate control
Rear seat climate control
Bluetooth
Cruise control
Front Sunroof and fixed panoramic roof 2nd and 3rd rows
240 watt 9 speaker audio system with CD and steering wheel mounted controls plus aux input, USB input and iPod input

ADDED EQUIPMENT:
Dealer installed rear seat DVD entertainment package with screens in OEM headrests (original unmodified headrests will come with the car.) Includes two pair of wireless headphones and two remote controls. Can watch same DVD on both sides or each can watch its own DVD.
OEM all-weather rubber floor mats included
OEM Land Rover roof rack tracks (allow fitment of various roof accessories. They are flush fitted in the gutters on top of the SUV so if you are not using them you hardly see them. Costs about $400 plus install)
OEM Land Rover Electrical Wiring Kit for trailer. Has electrical connection for a trailer hidden behind quick release plastic panel on rear bumper. The vehicle has a special receiver hidden underneath too so you only need the Land Rover receiver adapter accessory to be trailer towing ready.

INCLUDED WITH SALE:
Unlike cars found on dealer lots that were traded in by someone this car is coming from the original purchaser in 2011. We have every single thing that came with the car originally. This includes both original keys, all original books and manuals in leather binder, original retractable load area cover, mesh cargo net (never even opened), original headrests without monitors, 12v lighter/plugs, and even the little trays/inserts for the center console compartment.

VEHICLE HISTORY:
I purchased this 2011 LR4 HSE new at Christmas time in 2010 from Land Rover Annapolis. The car was driven primarily by my wife as a family car including many road trips and family vacations. We are a family of car enthusiasts and take extra special car of our cars. We have often been accused of being "OCD" or "**** retentive" when it comes to caring for our cars.
The LR4 was garaged since new. We are a very clean, non-smoking family. In fact, the kids were not allowed to eat in the car and the only beverage allowed was water. Car cleaning and detailing is a bit of a hobby for me. The car is only hand washed usually once every week or two. Our neighbors think we are nuts when we are out washing our cars in the driveway in the winter months. I have personally done deep detailing on it several times over the years to include full compound and polish paint correction with a dual action orbital polisher. The paint is sealed with Opti-coat Pro ceramic sealant which provides a very durable, long lasting coating like wax but 100x better.
All maintenance was done on time including the first few oil changes/service appointments at the dealer before I got wise and bought a vacuum pump that allows changing oil at home. Oil changes have been done religiously on the factory recommended schedule and documented with receipts.
The car has been remarkably reliable especially considering all the sophisticated technologies inside. Besides brakes, tires, batteries, and wiper blades the only true repairs necessary over the last 5 years were a new water pump which I just did this year and new front control arms because the bushings were getting a little sloppy. Oh, and I did have to replace the sensor that tells the car if the hood is closed. That cost $30 and 10 minutes. The car has been rock solid reliable and I am impressed with the build quality and durability. The leather and paint has held up very well over the years. Impressive.
There is no question that this car shows far better than its age or miles would indicate. This is not a typical used car.
Tires are a high quality set of Michelin Latitude Tour which are nice, quiet road tires with a M&S rating. The tires are only a new thousand miles old. Each of the previous sets of tires lasted about 50,000 miles. Alignment is perfect.
Everything works as original. Every heated seat, power adjustment seat/mirror, heated windshield, all lights, sunroof, and other accessories work. The AWD modes all work as well as the air suspension. It has just been rock solid reliable across the board.
The interior is near perfect. It is hard to even detect any noticeable wear on anything including the driver's seat bolsters. Really not much else to say about the interior.
The exterior has a few minor paint chips and such from road debris but generally the paint is in beautiful condition. It washes and polishes up to a deep impressive finish. Wheels have some minor scratches and some permanent pitting between the spokes.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to come see the vehicle. I have a clear title in hand and vehicle is ready for a new home.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
Due to Spammers and Scammers please put some effort into your communication that gives me reason to believe you are a real person actually interested in my vehicle for sale. I will absolutely not answer any communication that is just a one-liner or completely generic in nature. This includes texts. Tell me something about yourself and your interest in this SUV.

There is no need to ask if the vehicle is still available -- if the ad is up the car is not yet sold. I am only interested in dealing with mature potential buyers for a normal cash sale. Please don't propose any trades, weird financing arrangements, 3rd party transactions, or other odd ball arrangements. I also will not respond to completely unreasonable "low ball" offers.

Sorry to sound so negative. I just need to filter the signal from the noise so we can get down to business.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Overlanding
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

How many miles does it have?

Old 03-16-2017, 07:05 AM
TReK
Received 450 Likes on 373 Posts

A picture of the dash in the google photo album indicates 111k miles.

Looks like a great truck. GLWS