Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LOTS of Land Rover parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013 | 05:19 PM
|
4wd High
Cool LOTS of Land Rover parts for sale!

Before reading, keep in mind I do not have very many parts for 2003+ Land Rovers or ANY Freeland Parts. The vast majority are from pre-2002. Sorry.

***I also have noticed there is a very appreciated member Paul Grant who seems to be the guy. I am NOT here to try to take him out of business as that's what he does for a living I've read. So please no flaming or hate, I am simply just trying to clean storage space. Who knows, there may be something I don't have that he does, or something I have that he has already sold. Again, I am NOT here to compete and take over, just simply turning occupied storage space into a little money.***

First off, I apologize for my first post being a for-sale post (real noobie mistake) but I see a lot of people here wanting parts that I have which I am going to contact once I have the time to.

Now onto an introduction. I am a Land Rover enthusiast and have been for a long time. I also had many cars I have parted out (Discovery II, P38 Range Rovers, Classic) but have many parts still sitting in my half-butchered what used to be a Land Rover. My storage unit is literally piles and piles of parts ranging from panels, doors, wheels, steering wheels, lights, stereo equipment, and MANY MANY other random exterior and interior goodies. I sell the majority of my parts on eBay, but all I get are people trying to buy my parts and say that it doesn't work and when I go to refund them, I notice they have sent me their part that was bad (known from the small marks I put on items I sell.) ALL THE PARTS I HAVE AND AM SELLING ARE GENUINE OR OEM.

I could sit here and list one by one what I have to sell but I'm sure no one wants to read 10 years of collecting parts.

My eBay name is rovermichael and have many parts listed but due to account limits I can only post so many until they sell so I came here to try and expand. My eBay site: eBay My World - rovermichael > view items for sale.
If you find an item and want to do a transaction outside of eBay let me know and we can arrange from there.

I WILL END THE LISTING ONCE I'M SURE SOMEONE ON LANDROVERFORUMS LETS ME KNOW THEY HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN PURCHASING.

I would also like to add, that I only have about 15% of my inventory listed on eBay. If you need something in specific and don't have time to check through every item I have, let me know and I will get back to you as fast as possible. If you cannot find something in my listings, ask me through private message or on this thread and I will let you know if I have that item or not.

CURRENTLY THE ONLY PARTS CARS I HAVE LEFT ARE P38 RANGE ROVERS, DISCOVERY II's, RANGE ROVER CLASSIC but still have many parts for other Land Rovers. Please do not hesitate to ask me, the worst I can say is that I don't have that item.

Last thing, I am fair and can negotiate on prices. I'm not asking ridiculous crazy prices, but I try to beat any price on eBay because I just need to get my storage cleaned up. All I ask, is PLEASE do not just make a low-ball offer.

Thank you for taking time to read and to all site admins and moderators please let me know if I have done anything wrong and I will correct it as soon as possible.

Last edited by rovermichael; 08-14-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 08-15-2013 | 10:05 AM
|
4wd High

Prices reduced on lots of items!