Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting '04 DII SE Black/Black Leather Trial Edition

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did the Cdl and linkage go yet?

Old 03-06-2016, 02:05 PM
1st Gear
Default rear bumper

How are you and the dogs? Chandra is 7 now, how times fly. I caught my drivers side bumper on some rocks before i lifted the Disco, 2004. Do you have a good rear bumper? or at least the plastic outside piece. thanks Jim

Old 03-06-2016, 06:17 PM
TReK
Received 163 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by JimCT
How are you and the dogs? Chandra is 7 now, how times fly. I caught my drivers side bumper on some rocks before i lifted the Disco, 2004. Do you have a good rear bumper? or at least the plastic outside piece. thanks Jim
Hi Jim,
We're all well thanks, and I hope you guys are too. Irie was 7 back on February 21. We've only had her for 18 months but she has taken over our lives! She never took to the cording but still looks awesome.

I have one bumper on hand that is really close to perfect but it has the backup sensors. I don't know if you need it or not. I have an '00 coming in any day now that is supposed to have a 'new,' uninstalled bumper sitting in the back of the truck. I can let you know when that one comes in. It will be cheaper than the one with the sensors.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 03-06-2016, 06:19 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by fosterjd79
Did the Cdl and linkage go yet?
I've done 3 '04's recently and still have one CDL linkage for $350. I also have a front output assembly off an '00 with the CDL nipple for $100 shipped. I also have an '04 transfer case for $400 shipped (without the brake assembly). If you're interested in any of these items let me know.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 03-06-2016, 06:20 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by acg
Paul,

Thanks my friend!

Andrew
Andrew,
I haven't forgotten you. My helper injured his back and I've been on my own for the last two weeks. It's been madness but I am getting close to removing the transfer case. I will see about the wiring for you then.
Cheers,
Paul

The following users liked this post:
acg (03-07-2016)
Old 03-07-2016, 11:13 AM
acg
Pro Wrench
Received 284 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
Andrew,
I haven't forgotten you. My helper injured his back and I've been on my own for the last two weeks. It's been madness but I am getting close to removing the transfer case. I will see about the wiring for you then.
Cheers,
Paul
Hi Paul,

No worries and thanks for keeping me in mind!

Old 03-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Hey Paul,

No rush, but I need a couple of small things if you can get around to it.

- The male and female pigtails from the windscreen heater connection under the cowl (bad connection caused a High Resistance overheat)
- Floor jack cover
- Grey center console lid (or the little plastic nub that holds it closed).

Hope things are good, thanks for taking a look.

- H.

Old 03-10-2016, 11:36 AM
4wd Low
Default parts

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
Only 101K miles. The engine has a wicked low end knock.. Everything else from the CDL to the chrome step rails to the Trail front A Bar with genuine Land Rover driving lights to the perfect front bumper and the perfect rear bumper with backup sensors are still available. The interior has a complete set of front, rear and cargo mats. There's even a retractable cargo cover in black.
a-pillar covers and wiper cowling? I want that A-bar too, but scared of the shipping to 29456...

Old 03-10-2016, 12:48 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by Racer X
Hey Paul,

No rush, but I need a couple of small things if you can get around to it.

- The male and female pigtails from the windscreen heater connection under the cowl (bad connection caused a High Resistance overheat)
- Floor jack cover
- Grey center console lid (or the little plastic nub that holds it closed).

Hope things are good, thanks for taking a look.

- H.
I have you covered with all the parts. Let me remove the battery cover from my listing on eBay. No charge on the pigtails or the little nub on the lid. Figure $35 for the cover and we're good. You can send PayPal and I'll get it out tomorrow.
Cheers,
Paul

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-D...-/201526053659 For the purpose of the pictures.

Last edited by Paul Grant; 03-10-2016 at 12:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Racer X (03-11-2016)
Old 03-10-2016, 12:51 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by upnatm
a-pillar covers and wiper cowling? I want that A-bar too, but scared of the shipping to 29456...
I have the cowl and the a pillars. The a pillars have all the mounts and are in very good shape. The only issue is the previous owner used an adhesive on the top to secure the drip moulding in place. You don't see the adhesive when the pillars are installed. I'll get pictures up later. They are $60 each with free shipping. The cowl is in very good shape as well. No cracks anywhere. The only issue it one of the four plastic mounts on the rear that go up under the windshield is broken. The cowl mounts firmly in place and I never realized the broken mount until I have the assembly removed. Again, I'll post pictures.

I also have two '00 DII's arriving today so I'll see what's on those two trucks and post up info about them later today or tomorrow.
Cheers,
Paul

Quick Reply: Parting '04 DII SE Black/Black Leather Trial Edition