Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Range Rover Classic 1990 $2200

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range Rover Classic 1990 $2200

I have been searching for the perfect RRC for the past year or so. In the process I have bought several that were just not "the one" unfortunately, my latest aquisition is also not quite up to my standards...here's the rundown, I'll list good stuff first...then the "opportuinites for improvement" lol

1990 w/ 170k miles. w/ a 1994 or 95 engine in it (serpentine belt set up) Previous owner claimed it only had 65k on it when installed about 4k miles ago...no way of verifying that. NO leaks, I mean sure, some seals are moist, and there is some build up from years of leaking from something, but she wont leave a mark in your driveway! (this statement is true as of right now!!) The interior is very very nice with exception of center console area, but even that is not too bad. Virtually no wear or tear on leather seats, headliner is intact etc. I just drove it 500 miles from south phoenix to albuquerque...no problems, 85mph, straight and smooth the entire way. Power windows work, power seats work and a/c is ice cold! ABS system has been rebuilt as a regular power brake set up, no abs pump(which is a big plus if you have ever had to buy one) and stops just fine. I will be doing all brake pads before sale, as they are squeeking a bit. NO RUST southwest truck!

Now....the not so great. Exhaust is going to need some work. If you pay my asking price, I'll throw a complete exhaust in the back when you come ti pick it up.Windshield has a crack, radio (aftermarket) does not work, heater core has been bypassed (again, I'll throw a core in with purchase) Front drive shaft is out, so I am assuming the viscous coupler is locked up, hi and lo work fine. No biggy really, just install it before you take it on your excusrions If needed I will include a working LT230 Tcase for an additional $125. here's the worst part....hail damage. It is very noticeable on roof and cowl, rest of body shows some, but not too bad(if not for the roof and cowl, you probably wouldn't notice the rest lol)

Anyway, I purchased this sight unseen for $2400, have over $400 in travel and it really is a solid rig. I'd drive it anywhere without hesitation...that being said it is not something I want to throw 8 grand at building for my purposes. The truck is white with tan interior. Looking to get $2200. Call me at 505.263.2136 or email to lincoln@roverbones.net will send pics upon request.