Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale

Hey guys If anyone lives near Hamilton ON, Canada i am selling one of my 2000 Land Rover Disco 2 SE7. Hear is the link on kijiji. Another new baby have to let one of them go.

Good shape. I just redid motor, I just put a complete head gasket kit on motor with the heads cleaned, pressure tested and resurfaced along with new valve stem gaskets, motor runs great. also a new water pump and gasket, new Plugs and wire's, new throttle body header plate, Complete rad flush with new thermatstat and Antifreeze. new ABS Modulator Valve Switch Kit. Brakes have lots of pad left and tires are good. Power steering flushed with new extreme temp fluid. Complete Brake fluid flush with high performance Dot4 Fluid. Already converted from air to springs (way more reliable). 1500 obo, as is and e-tested.

2000 Land Rover Discovery SUV - Hamilton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Hamilton Canada.

Give me a shout guys if interested, would like it gone asap.

Last edited by lilherc; 10-23-2012 at 02:03 PM.