Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Shes up for optional sale or trade again

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 10:24 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts
Unhappy Shes up for optional sale or trade again

Having a hard *** time paying off a title loan I took out last month so I may have to sell the truck. Just installed all new slotted/drilled rotors, ceramic brake pads and new rear calipers. Last year I replaced front calipers, brake master cylinder and brake servo booster. Has a new aftermarket serviceable front propshaft and the rear propshaft was rebuilt. I threw in a 180 degree thermostat a couple weeks ago and the engine temps range 188-197 and the engine ticking has dissappered for the time being. Last year I also replaced the crankshaft position sensor, the brake light sensor, both rear upper tail lights and all 5 wheels for all new parts. Had an alignment done couple months ago and the oil was changed last weekend with Rotella. Comes with box of unopened stainless steel brake lines. G4 tail light guards installed. Most all fluids changed in past year: transmission fluid and filter changed, differential fluid changed front and rear, transfer case fluid topped off, coolant flushed, brake fluid flushed twice in past year and regular oil changes. Comes with ultraguage installed. 2 inch HD terrafirma lift and steering damper installed several months ago to. She runs great at the moment. Black leather interior.

Shes not perfect. Front diff has a leak now, slight wobble at 70MPH which may be due to larger tires and the weights in the front drivers wheel fell off. Leak in the muffler. Crack in the front bumper. A-frame brush bar is in rough shape. CDL is seized but high/low range still work. No dash lights, no amigos.

2004 Land Rover Discovery w/ cold climate package well maintained

$5000 or best offer. Or $3000 plus trade for another Rover. Upon sale title will be released to new owner. Remaining balance on title loan is $1,899.99. My loss your gain. Send me a PM, email or call or text me directly anytime day or night.

our-mother-europa@hotmail.com
1-603-692-8623
Ask for Julian

Last edited by TRIARII; 05-03-2014 at 10:26 PM.