New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

First post but not a noob

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 08:46 AM
4wd High
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default First post but not a noob

Figured I'd finally post something. I usually lurk around on the forums and gather all the info I need but I figure it times to become a active member of the community.

I've had multiple discos but d1s and d2s. I currently have a 02 that I've been playing with for almost 2 years. I did a engine swap when I first got the truck, had a slipped liner and the truck had been neglected. After that I drove it for a bit and had to get it a new pair of tires. So I threw on a set of cooper discoverer at3 265/65/18. Did some maintenance too, rebuilt the front driveshaft and did some of the bushing in the radius arms that needed love.

After doing some wheeling need to upgrade the suspension so I went with the TF 2in springs and shocks. Broke the front bumper off wheeling at Rausch Creek so I upgraded to the britpart steel front bumper. Just recently I also install a winch and TF recovery hooks.

I'm sure I'm missing things here and there as I normally work on the truck at least once a week.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking truck!