Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Discovery 1 Brake Parts for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Discovery 1 Brake Parts for Sale

I have some D1 parts that are just taking up space in my garage. I need them gone.

1. Front Calipers. Typical Lockheed 4 piston caliper for a solid disc. I have a pair from my personal '99 D1 with 119k miles. They work as designed and are painted black. Replaced them because I thought that they were bad, but they are not (I have confirmed that).
$100 obo shipped for the pair

2. ABS modulator. Purchased this with the intention of replacing mine when I was chasing a braking issue. Never needed it. It also works as designed. Brake fluid that came out of it is very clean. From a '96 D1 with 81k miles.
$50 obo shipped

Free shipping to contiguous 48 states. Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada but you will need to pay for shipping because this stuff is heavy.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my PayPal email.

Willing to trade for other D1 parts so let me know what you have

I will post pictures soon.

Last edited by DiscoCam; 08-02-2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoCam
I have some D1 parts that are just taking up space in my garage. I need them gone.

1. Front Calipers. Typical Lockheed 4 piston caliper for a solid disc. I have a pair from my personal '99 D1 with 119k miles. They work as designed and are painted black. Replaced them because I thought that they were bad, but they are not (I have confirmed that).
$100 shipped for the pair

2. ABS modulator. Purchased this with the intention of replacing mine when I was chasing a braking issue. Never needed it. It also works as designed. Brake fluid that came out of it is very clean. From a '96 D1 with 81k miles.
$50 shipped

Free shipping to contiguous 48 states. Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada but you will need to pay for shipping because this stuff is heavy.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my PayPal email.

Willing to trade for other D1 parts so let me know what you have

I will post pictures soon.

Pictures added.