Sights N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Land Rovers, Range Rovers, and Freelanders.

Videos of users in their Rovers OFFROAD ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 99 Likes on 92 Posts

^ that looks like some great wheeling right there Jimmy.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by dgi 07
^ that looks like some great wheeling right there Jimmy.
That particular area is my favorite. Though, there are plenty of further out spots in CO I haven't hit yet which may beat it, but for a trail less than 2 hours away from home, you can't beat those as a whole. Altitude, views, mining operation remains, wildlife, and some pucker factor when you're less that two foot away from a 1000 foot drop off. It's hard to read that yellow sign in one pic, but it is on the top of Red Cone which is 12,801 ft. If the mountain goats are nearby, they'll hoof it up to the peak when you're there - I suspect people feed them.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are a couple from last weekend. I met up with members from the Chicago Land Rover Club and a couple of Wisconsin enthusiasts. We rode the Pipeline in Nicolet National Forest. Good water crossings, washouts, mud holes, and terrain....

Land Rovers - The Imapassible Puddle - YouTube

Land Rovers - Entrance - YouTube

This guy is my neighbor. His Range Rover is stock with little tread on street tires, but performed amazingly well all weekend. You'll hear laughing and cheering in the videos whenever this guy made a run at anything, mainly because it was incredible to see, something you'd rarely expect to see offroad, perform so well off road!
Range Rover L322 - Offroad Mud - YouTube

Discovery Offroad - Rubicon - YouTube

And finally, my redemption run of the chute that had me stuck last October. I still don't have CDL but definitely made a better run of it this year!
Land Rover Discovery - Mud Chute - Carlos - YouTube

Last edited by JavaRacer; 08-25-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:21 AM
5th Gear

Nice videos people, soon i'll put some of my own

Old 08-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got some more vids for you guys.... Its funny cause when I first got to this forum, alot of people (no names) were saying that my rig was just a mall crawler, but with due time and hard work my rig is just how I LIKE/WANTED it.... Only 1'' inch (custom) rod mod on rear SLS air springs, and 2'' spacer lift up front.... w/ ACE....

Any how here is most of the 1hr route up, over and around Sycamore Creek between Fountain Hills, AZ and Payson, AZ off of the 87 north of the Bush Highway ... A local ATV OHV trail....

Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 1 of 6 - YouTube
Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 2 of 6 - YouTube
Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 3 of 6 - YouTube
Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 4 of 6 - YouTube
Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 5 of 6 - YouTube
Lifted Offroad - Land Rover Discovery 2, Sycamore Creek, AZ - Ridge Run, 6 of 6 - YouTube

Keep posting/filming guys/girls, I/we enjoy all LR videos here... Mall crawlers too... (so long as they are at least offroad to the slightest)

Attached Thumbnails Videos of users in their Rovers OFFROAD ONLY-2011-08-27-11.00.46.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Three Wheeling

Alright guys..... I finally got some video editing software..... what a difference it makes.... I got all six vids squeezed into one, with some backround music that goes well with the trail.... Next run I will try and get some more headshot angles.... This last one we were on a time budget so it wasn't efficient to stop the truck unless we had to.... Next time I will allow more time to get better video... Thanks for watching...!!

AZ Land Rover Extreme 4x4 - Sycamore Creek - YouTube

Old 09-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by JavaRacer
And finally, my redemption run of the chute that had me stuck last October. I still don't have CDL but definitely made a better run of it this year!
Land Rover Discovery - Mud Chute - Carlos - YouTube
So just curious, what's the point in an lifted, HD bumpered Rover with no CDL?

Old 09-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by honda50r
So just curious, what's the point in an lifted, HD bumpered Rover with no CDL?
Significantly improved approach and departure angles, as well as better ground clearance... while it is an eventual modification, I have been very surprised at what this vehicle has been capable of without CDL!

Last edited by JavaRacer; 09-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:12 PM
4wd Low
Default Land Rover Youtube link

Some videos of us off roading.

See saw

Last edited by Rovin Rovers; 03-21-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: my link was wrong
Old 03-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Quick Reply: Videos of users in their Rovers OFFROAD ONLY