Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Asheville, NC

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 07:36 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asheville, NC

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and to LR ownership. This forum has already been a huge help to me, so thanks!

I've done a few searches for resources in Asheville, NC, where I live, and found some spotty, and outdated results. So, I figured I would start this thread and those of us in the area could post in it and have a nice updated and consolidated thread for everything Land Rover in Asheville.

So if you know any good mechanics here, or fun trails to go riding on, let us know! Thanks for your help and I look forward to meeting some of you local guys and girls!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome. Please take advantage of the free download of shop and owner's manuals in links below. You are minutes from the Land Rover Driving School over at that little country place George Vanderbilt had thrown together when he was a bachelor....

Old 02-09-2012, 08:03 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Savannah Buzz
Welcome. Please take advantage of the free download of shop and owner's manuals in links below. You are minutes from the Land Rover Driving School over at that little country place George Vanderbilt had thrown together when he was a bachelor....
Thanks Savannah! Are you a fellow GT alumn?