Forum Help & Suggestion Center This section is NOT for vehicle technical questions. This section is for problems or suggestions for the forum itself.

Layout, top background images

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Layout, top background images

I would like to suggest a change to the background pictures located at the top on the forum pages. The current LR3 and LR4 depicted are nice in there own right however... This is not a dealership website. Dealership websites only showcase the latest newest products. Yet most of the threads and activity on this entire forum is spent on the older "original" land rovers. That is to say most of us active members do not even own a LR3-4. We stick with Discovery series 1-2, Range Rover classics - early 2000's so on and so on. Just look at the total number of posts and threads made and see where they are being concentrated... Discovery wins! So why not showcase the proper vehicles that we love own and work on right now? I'd love to see the older landys being showcased at the top of this forum. Doing so would show the other forums that our dedicated members take pride in our old landys and we want to promote them all the way to the gas pump! In fact we could do one better by posting different pictures of members rovers each week. Pictures with the highest rating or just randomized pictures to be showcased at the top of the forum. Now that would be a true land rover enthusiasts forum!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes I reliaze that there is a photo gallery near the top of the forums but still. Something about the LR3-4 at the top just does not for this forum. Maybe its just me though.