Go Back   Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > General Land Rover Forums > General Tech Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2012, 02:42 PM

Default 2006 Range rover HSE tranny help

Hi, I have an 06 Supercharged HSE that is leaking tranny fluid from the oil pan gasket area.

is there a How to guide for an 06 tranny service?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:25 AM

pretty easy to do if your talking about the full size range rover not the sport. you have several torque srews that you remove and thats about it. but in my own opinion i would also replace the electrical sleeve connector wich always leaks and thats probably where its leaking now. make sure to either get new fluid or at least save the old fluid to put it back into the transmission
Old 01-16-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalrovershop View Post
pretty easy to do if your talking about the full size range rover not the sport. you have several torque srews that you remove and thats about it. but in my own opinion i would also replace the electrical sleeve connector wich always leaks and thats probably where its leaking now. make sure to either get new fluid or at least save the old fluid to put it back into the transmission
I removed the oil pan but could not locate the electrical sleeve. And the fill plug is the one u need an allen wrench to remove correct
Old 01-16-2012, 12:12 PM

Tags
06, 2006, adapter, changing, connector, fluid, hse, land, pan, plug, range, rover, service, sleeve, transmission