Go Back   Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > General Land Rover Forums > New Member Introduction
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2013, 05:34 PM

Default What did i see in lake tahoe?

We were driving from South Lake to North Lake Tahoe yesterday afternoon and at the Emerald Bay scenic veiw area in pulled a bunch of Range Rovers, some cops and three vehicles sheathed in black covers, a bunch of photographers jumped out and set up cameras and reflectors and they hustled everyone out of the area but not before I got some pictures. I am not Range Rover savy but these vehicles were really sharp, was this some kind of photo shoot for new models? I thought all the 2013 models were introduced already.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:46 PM

www.facebook.com/ExpeditionWolf
Send a message via AIM to Street Wolf

It's a conspiracy.

Land Rover- The Best 4x4xFar
Old 01-19-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuccosteve View Post
and they hustled everyone out of the area
Who hustled everyone out? Of public land? On what grounds? I would have busted out my walk-stool and marshmallow sticks.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuccosteve View Post
We were driving from South Lake to North Lake Tahoe yesterday afternoon and at the Emerald Bay scenic veiw area in pulled a bunch of Range Rovers, some cops and three vehicles sheathed in black covers, a bunch of photographers jumped out and set up cameras and reflectors and they hustled everyone out of the area but not before I got some pictures. I am not Range Rover savy but these vehicles were really sharp, was this some kind of photo shoot for new models? I thought all the 2013 models were introduced already.
Do you mind shareing those pics with us please?
2004 Discovery II Trail Edition. 140k. Proshaft front driveshaft, rebuilt rear shaft, TF 2" HD lift, TF damper, slotted/drilled zinc coated rotors, ceramic pads, new brake MC, new brake booster, Rovers North calipers front and rear, G4 taillight guards, Ultragauge, 180 TDI Thermostat, Original head-gaskets, no more engine tick, Average temps 188-197, Rotella engine oil, LR G4 Style 2 wheels, Hankook LT 265/75 R16's, TerraFirma Diff Guards, Lucky8 Spare Tire Relocator, etc No Amigos!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:10 AM