Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2025 Model year Defenders

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 01:52 AM
Mudding
Received 51 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Irizarry10
I getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering one tomorrow and I’m a bit nervous. I currently have a ‘16 Range Rover Sport.

this is my current build at MSRP. https://build.landrover/C0D31E01

Any concerns about the P300? I hate car dealers and that’s what I’m most concerned with that they just screw ya.
just picked up my24 on 06/14
P300 engine feels very smooth!

Old 06-26-2024, 01:08 PM
Mudding
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by jclaffee
Has anyone seen the Silicon Silver on a defender in person? Many of the pics I've seen make it appear gold rather than a pure silver or gray color. How's it look IRL?
Went to the dealer to see the Silicon Silver color fully on a few different Defender model trims. I would agree the webiste and the actual color on a Defender are a bit different. The light (sunlight vs indoors) also can change it a bit. Personally, I found the Silicon Silver underwhelming and a bit drab. The Habuka Silver jumps out at you - it glitters almost. The Eiger Grey is very refined looking, but darker. The Silicon is tough to place, and at times I thought it had hints of brown, which I didn't want, but again, maybe that had to do with the light. The X Dynamic and black packages can change the look of the Silver a bit. For example, a Silicon Silver S Trim has more silver on the front than a X Dynamic Trim, which uses a bit more black it seemed. If you can possibly do it, it's worthwhile to see what you'll be driving ahead of time. The white also looked awesome. And the Tasman Blue also looked great.

Last edited by curb-optional; 06-26-2024 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-26-2024, 01:12 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by PaulLR
I just saw a Kia Telluride in Tasman Blue. Maybe that is why that color is no longer available for the Defender.

for 2025, Tasman Blue is showing in the US. Not sure where you? But for US, Tasman Blue seems available for 2025.

Old 06-26-2024, 08:56 PM
Mudding
Received 100 Likes on 57 Posts

Every few months since Covid I’ve gone back to the configuration to rebuild mine as close as possible (a fully loaded 2020 HSE). Mine was almost $82k then.

over the years I’ve seen my rebuilds get as high as $87-88k.

a 2025 x dynamic HSE with all the options is now showing as $85.5k.

Am I seeing pricing came down a smidge for 2025?

Old 06-27-2024, 06:33 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 681 Likes on 409 Posts

Originally Posted by curb-optional
for 2025, Tasman Blue is showing in the US. Not sure where you? But for US, Tasman Blue seems available for 2025.
When the 2025 build function on the US Land Rover website first launched, Tasman Blue was missing. It is listed again and certainly available as I ordered a 2025 in Tasman last month.

The following users liked this post:
curb-optional (07-08-2024)
Old 07-08-2024, 11:11 AM
Mudding

I too ordered Tasman Blue, S Trim. Turns out, if you want the 19" rims, it's only available now on the S Trim or the full X trim. The trim in-between is the X Dynamic, and that is now only offering the 20" and up. I wish JLR adopted a Grenadier approach and just let folks buy whatever features they wanted, trim restrictions gone. If you've tested out a few Defender trims, you'll notice the rear seat reclines a bit. I'm assuming that is a feature on all trims and all seats, but it doesn't really say that anywhere. It's a improvement to recline the rear seat a bit, and putting that out there as a feature would have seemed like a good idea. Anyone confirm if that's on all Defenders?

Old 07-08-2024, 11:30 AM
4wd Low
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PaulLR
When the 2025 build function on the US Land Rover website first launched, Tasman Blue was missing.
Tasman Blue has been there since day one, at least for the 110.

Turns out, if you want the 19" rims, it's only available now on the S Trim or the full X trim.
Nope: https://build.landrover/1B8307CF

Old 07-08-2024, 02:40 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 249 Likes on 149 Posts

I too ordered Tasman Blue, S Trim. Turns out, if you want the 19" rims, it's only available now on the S Trim or the full X trim. The trim in-between is the X Dynamic, and that is now only offering the 20" and up. I wish JLR adopted a Grenadier approach and just let folks buy whatever features they wanted, trim restrictions gone. If you've tested out a few Defender trims, you'll notice the rear seat reclines a bit. I'm assuming that is a feature on all trims and all seats, but it doesn't really say that anywhere. It's a improvement to recline the rear seat a bit, and putting that out there as a feature would have seemed like a good idea. Anyone confirm if that's on all Defenders?
My '21 110 S doesn't have reclining rear seats, they are fixed in place. I guess its something they have added over the years. My old Disco 5 HSE Lux had reclining second-row seats, however.

Old 07-08-2024, 03:12 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 2,505 Likes on 1,016 Posts

Originally Posted by CincyRovers
My '21 110 S doesn't have reclining rear seats, they are fixed in place. I guess its something they have added over the years. My old Disco 5 HSE Lux had reclining second-row seats, however.
AFAIK 5 seater version the rear seats have one position.

7 seater has a forward position and a normal (reclined) position.

If you have a 5 seater they are fixed in the comparable 7 seater reclined position. There is no recline option lost as there never was one to begin with. That's my understanding. No room exists into which a rear seat can recline.

The following 2 users liked this post by GavinC:
curb-optional (07-23-2024), Defendit.. (07-08-2024)
Old 07-12-2024, 02:05 AM
Drifting
Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GavinC
AFAIK 5 seater version the rear seats have one position.

7 seater has a forward position and a normal (reclined) position.

If you have a 5 seater they are fixed in the comparable 7 seater reclined position. There is no recline option lost as there never was one to begin with. That's my understanding. No room exists into which a rear seat can recline.
That's my understanding as well. The 2nd row recline option is only available if you have a 3rd row. They may also slide forward and backward.

I have a 5-seater MY24 110 X-Dynamic SE and the back seats do not recline or slide forward.

The following 2 users liked this post by jrjunior41:
curb-optional (07-23-2024), The Phantom Menace (07-28-2024)

Quick Reply: 2025 Model year Defenders