Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Color? Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2023, 08:13 AM
Mudding
Received 51 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by starbai
Between the two I'm totally team pangea. Fuji is just too common. And though some vehicles look great in white (this is one of them), I just always feel like they look like 'fleet cars' like they might as well be a power company field manager's vehicle lol.

My first choice was black and it was avialable so I was happy. Silicon silver woulda been my second. But Pangea is definitely rounds out my top 3.

Very nice! Thx for the pics. Highly appreciated!

Old 06-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Mudding
Received 97 Likes on 49 Posts

Such angst-filled decisions require extensive soul-searching…..Which color would you prefer to be seen in when you…..
- hand the fob to the valet at your fav whiskey/cigar bar.
- are pulling your buddy’s Jeep out of the Florida bog you just slogged thru.
- are seen on the shoulder of I-75 as the trooper is handing you a speeding ticket (for doing 1 mph over, of course)

‘’Decisions, decisions…..”

The following 2 users liked this post by RogueRover:
dshark1 (06-10-2023), PaulLR (06-11-2023)
Old 06-10-2023, 09:27 AM
Overlanding
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

So, question,

I guess these are not spoken for? Most of the defenders that I’m aware of are customer orders and not allocated without it. They happen to get an allocation without a customer order, or did a couple back out?

im just curious.

Old 06-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Mudding

Originally Posted by RogueRover
Such angst-filled decisions require extensive soul-searching…..Which color would you prefer to be seen in when you…..
- hand the fob to the valet at your fav whiskey/cigar bar.
- are pulling your buddy’s Jeep out of the Florida bog you just slogged thru.
- are seen on the shoulder of I-75 as the trooper is handing you a speeding ticket (for doing 1 mph over, of course)

‘’Decisions, decisions…..”
Which color would the hot date, U just picked up. look better getting out of? Lmao 🤣

The following users liked this post:
RogueRover (06-10-2023)
Old 06-10-2023, 12:06 PM
Mudding
Received 88 Likes on 56 Posts

when i was waiting on my build (santorini) i was offered two or three fuji white's with similar builds to mine. turned them all down. just not a fan of white cars or trucks. i considered pangea and might have taken one if it met my build specs, but ultimately really glad i stuck with my first choice.

so yeah, of your two choices, i'd go green. but honestly, i'm not a fan of settling when it comes to purchases like this, so i'd probably shop around or wait (if at all possible) for my first choice. good luck, just trust your gut!

dshark1 (06-10-2023)
Old 06-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by sj24k
when i was waiting on my build (santorini) i was offered two or three fuji white's with similar builds to mine. turned them all down. just not a fan of white cars or trucks. i considered pangea and might have taken one if it met my build specs, but ultimately really glad i stuck with my first choice.

so yeah, of your two choices, i'd go green. but honestly, i'm not a fan of settling when it comes to purchases like this, so i'd probably shop around or wait (if at all possible) for my first choice. good luck, just trust your gut!
Really good advice, Thx!

Old 06-10-2023, 06:29 PM
Mudding
Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts

This is all personal preference...but my 110 is Pangea over Khaki and I love love love the combination. I also have white roof and white 18" steelies with classic mudlflaps and a frontrunner roof rack, so you can get a sense of the kind of vibe I was looking for. Pangea also hides dirt very, very well...very utilitarian.

​​​​​​Initially I felt like I saw pangea often (it was in all of the launch materials, so I think it was very popular initially), but almost always see silver, black, white these days.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​
​​​​​

Old 06-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Mudding

[QUOTE=ElVerde;867926]This is all personal preference...but my 110 is Pangea over Khaki and I love love love the combination. I also have white roof and white 18" steelies with classic mudlflaps and a frontrunner roof rack, so you can get a sense of the kind of vibe I was looking for. Pangea also hides dirt very, very well...very utilitarian.

​​​​​​Initially I felt like I saw pangea often (it was in all of the launch materials, so I think it was very popular initially), but almost always see silver, black, white these days.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​
​​​​​[/QUOTE

Absolutely luv that combo! 👍🏼 such a vintage/classy look. Mud flaps are a must in my opinion.

]

Old 06-10-2023, 08:00 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 2,505 Likes on 1,016 Posts

Originally Posted by dshark1
I failed to mention, there is a Tasman...
Now you're talking

I actually think the Fuji with black accent pieces (hood decal, lettering wheel arches etc) looks the dog's bollox. That would be my second choice.

The following 2 users liked this post by GavinC:
dshark1 (06-10-2023), Jarrodrex (06-11-2023)
Old 06-10-2023, 08:11 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by GavinC
Now you're talking

I actually think the Fuji with black accent pieces (hood decal, lettering wheel arches etc) looks the dog's bollox. That would be my second choice.

Very nice! Thx for sharing, Luv the white roof.

GavinC (06-10-2023)