Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

newdefendermods.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2022, 06:48 AM
Winching
Received 212 Likes on 152 Posts
Default newdefendermods.com

I placed an order from newdefendermods.com after reading great reviews on this forum, about 10 days ago. My credit card got charged immediately, and I received an email confirmation of my order. It has been complete silence since the time of my order; I emailed their customer support to inquire about the status of my order and received zero response. Has anyone here who have bought from them experience such delays and non responsiveness?
Everything I ordered showed available in stock and stated "ships from USA"
Any input will be appreciated or if you have their phone number, please provide it. Their website lists no contact number other than email for support. My next step will be to dispute the charge with the credit card company which I hate to do.

Old 10-28-2022, 09:19 AM
Vin
Mudding
Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts

Have you tried the order tracking page on their website?

The following users liked this post:
NDM (10-29-2022)
Old 10-29-2022, 04:55 AM
Winching

I sure did, nothing there. I sent them a second email and I hope I will hear back from them. Not a great customer experience thus far...48 hours since emailing customer support and still no reply.

ficklma1 (10-29-2022)
Old 10-29-2022, 04:15 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 1,400 Likes on 688 Posts

Why would you hate to dispute the charge with your CC company? It takes a couple of minutes and it tends to either get your money back or get you the service/product you were due long ago anyway. Nothing gets recalcitrant sellers’ attention like pulling their unearned money out from under them. What are you waiting for?

Old 10-29-2022, 05:32 PM
Mudding
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

TLDR; Their FB page lists info@newdefendermods.com, since they are on FB maybe a DM to them?

I'm unable to find a contact number, their whois information is:

# whois.verisign-grs.com

Domain Name: NEWDEFENDERMODS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2485511586_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Registrar URL: http://www.key-systems.net
Updated Date: 2022-01-12T11:45:53Z
Creation Date: 2020-01-28T07:00:03Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-01-28T07:00:03Z
Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 269
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@key-systems.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68949396850
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Name Server: NS1.PARTNERCONSOLE.NET
Name Server: NS2.PARTNERCONSOLE.NET
Name Server: NS3.PARTNERCONSOLE.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/

Which seems all rubbish since they are in Australia and the upstream domain registration is in Germany.

Also note, you can look up their ABN, not too sure if you can get any helpful info though.
https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=83135549647

Yes, that company name is INNOVENTLY PTY LTD however the search for "newdefendermods" leads to them.

So if you go down the rabbit hole... That leads to:
https://www.dnb.com/business-directo...9d6c537a6.html
Which lists their address as: 7 MORGAN ROAD BELROSE, NEW SOUTH WALES, 2085 Australia
And in Google street view that looks like a residential place (as in there is no big business billboard out front).
No matter what I threw into https://whitepages.com.au I couldn't find them.

Good luck!

Old 10-29-2022, 07:29 PM
NDM
3rd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wcc18999
I placed an order from newdefendermods.com after reading great reviews on this forum, about 10 days ago. My credit card got charged immediately, and I received an email confirmation of my order. It has been complete silence since the time of my order; I emailed their customer support to inquire about the status of my order and received zero response. Has anyone here who have bought from them experience such delays and non responsiveness?
Everything I ordered showed available in stock and stated "ships from USA"
Any input will be appreciated or if you have their phone number, please provide it. Their website lists no contact number other than email for support. My next step will be to dispute the charge with the credit card company which I hate to do.
Hi There,

Firstly very sorry for your frustration.

Another kind supplier kindly informed me of this thread.

Apologies for your experience with trying to contact us.

I have checked my email info@ and cant find anything in normal or junk. (This email is usually replied to within 24hrs) also cant see any dms on insty or facebook.

Possibly you have emailed operations directly and its come through after they finished up last week and its Sunday here at the moment. Or possibly they didnt get to it before they finished or its been captured into spam. Either way we are very sorry for your experience and will do our best ensure we do better in future. We are always listening to feedback and improving based on that. As you have seen on this forum we pride ourselves on doing our best to look after anyone wherever they are in the world which is not always an easy task.

If your order hasnt shipped out yet its possibly it has a lead time or built to order, if this is the case the ad description will say that 100%, we are very carefull with this as we want to ensure we do our best with customer expectations, however lead times are always just estimates due to the many variables as you can imagine. Each product is different and may have a very different lead time. See attached example from website.

If you would be so kind to reply with the order number here or direct message me if you feel more comfortable with your name and order number i will personally look into this for you.

Kind Regards
Ben
NDM

Example of product lead time

Last edited by NDM; 10-29-2022 at 09:31 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by NDM:
D-Fens (10-30-2022), GavinC (10-30-2022), MattF (10-30-2022), mopadzi (10-31-2022), this_account_is_mt (10-30-2022)
Old 10-31-2022, 06:32 AM
Winching

Originally Posted by NDM
Hi There,

Firstly very sorry for your frustration.

Another kind supplier kindly informed me of this thread.

Apologies for your experience with trying to contact us.

I have checked my email info@ and cant find anything in normal or junk. (This email is usually replied to within 24hrs) also cant see any dms on insty or facebook.

Possibly you have emailed operations directly and its come through after they finished up last week and its Sunday here at the moment. Or possibly they didnt get to it before they finished or its been captured into spam. Either way we are very sorry for your experience and will do our best ensure we do better in future. We are always listening to feedback and improving based on that. As you have seen on this forum we pride ourselves on doing our best to look after anyone wherever they are in the world which is not always an easy task.

If your order hasnt shipped out yet its possibly it has a lead time or built to order, if this is the case the ad description will say that 100%, we are very carefull with this as we want to ensure we do our best with customer expectations, however lead times are always just estimates due to the many variables as you can imagine. Each product is different and may have a very different lead time. See attached example from website.

If you would be so kind to reply with the order number here or direct message me if you feel more comfortable with your name and order number i will personally look into this for you.

Kind Regards
Ben
NDM

Example of product lead time
Ben,
Thanks for your reply. I sent two emails to "ops@newdefendermods.com" which is the email listed on your website for customer support. I suggest you change this contact email if no one bothers to reply as some folks do not use Facebook. I never received any messages from my email provider that my emails were not delivered.
I am aware of the lead time for the wind fairing which I have ordered. However, the other part I ordered, the Stealth Roof Top Led light pod System, shows no lead time on your website and I am wondering why it has not shipped yet. My order number is 141750, from October 19, still does not show any tracking information and I should have received it by now.

NoGaBiker (10-31-2022)
Old 10-31-2022, 07:44 AM
NDM
3rd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wcc18999
Ben,
Thanks for your reply. I sent two emails to "ops@newdefendermods.com" which is the email listed on your website for customer support. I suggest you change this contact email if no one bothers to reply as some folks do not use Facebook. I never received any messages from my email provider that my emails were not delivered.
I am aware of the lead time for the wind fairing which I have ordered. However, the other part I ordered, the Stealth Roof Top Led light pod System, shows no lead time on your website and I am wondering why it has not shipped yet. My order number is 141750, from October 19, still does not show any tracking information and I should have received it by now.
Excellent thankyou will be intouch directly aswell, as above we appoligize for the delay getting back to you via ops we will review this and do our best to make sure your experience with ops is better in future.

In regards to the specific products on your order the 1st product as you know mentions in the description that it has a 3-4 week lead time and states it ships from the USA as previously mentioned (so all is well here).

The 2nd product on your order states the following as per screenshot attached: Free shipping although reliable is not express. (See attached)

Order Shipping Detail

This item also does not state it ships from USA like your other item thus it would be from O/S.
So whilst the item does not show a lead time it is an International order and is not Express.
We try to manage customer expectations with all the various scenarios of shipping across the globe and although no easy tast we will continue to improve in this area and agree you should have had contact about the slight delay by now on one part of your order.

After checking into why there is no tracking on the second part of your order from overseas there is a slight delay on this part due to finding a slight blemish on the paint. We were given the option dispatch this to you late last week or get a new item. We chose to get a new item for you. We appoligize for the slight delay in tracking and will be intouch about soon directly. (See attached blemish)

Item paint imperfection

​​​​Hopefully this clears things up for you I have spoken to ops and she says her intention is to get back to you with all of this on Monday. Appoligies again for the delay. We will keep trying to do better for you.

Hope this helps and have a great day

Kind Regards
NDM

The following 2 users liked this post by NDM:
GavinC (10-31-2022), wcc18999 (10-31-2022)
Old 10-31-2022, 08:43 AM
Winching

Thanks for the clarification NDM. I will await the tracking information on the light pod, and be patient on the shipment of the fairing. The two products I ordered will go on two different Defenders.

NDM (10-31-2022)