Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM rubber floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 06:32 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 58 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by umbertob
My 2020 HSE, factory ordered with the "Basic protection package" (which also includes an equally high quality rubber mat for the loadspace / trunk and a collapsible carrier for the cargo area) included both carpet and rubber.floor mats - the dealer had installed the rubber mats and left the carpet ones on top when I.picked up the car, kind of silly. I promptly stored the carpet mats away and probably won't use them again until I sell the car. The OEM rubber mats are really of excellent quality, with great fit and coverage especially in front, perfect for my intended use of the Defender.
My 2021 P300 came with this configuration as well, and the rubber mats were installed. The carpet mats, cargo carrier, loadspace mat, and front license plate holder were in the boot -- all still in their OEM boxes. Kind of weird, but whatever.

Old 06-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by sacharama
Thanks for making the video. They look good and the fit seems tailored.

Are they black and do they match the black factory interior?
Good question: the WeatherTech mats are black and match the interior and I’d even add that they are blacker than the floor space of my 110. The floor space is like a very dark charcoal/black with some random white-ish specs in it (probably because it’s made of/with recycled material). I tried taking pics from a few different angles to pick up the color difference. I hope this helps!

Old 06-13-2021, 02:10 PM
Mudding
Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalliste80
Hi, I bought the WeatherTech mats and made a video of the install. The cargo liner in the rear is a bit thinner than I thought but overall, I'm very pleased with the quality. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/71ZD5oEqJPE
Where'd you get that spare tire cover?

Old 06-13-2021, 02:50 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ElVerde
Where'd you get that spare tire cover?
It was free, I got it at Land Rover Alexandria in Virginia. I didn’t even buy the Defender from there either. I might go get another free cover soon. I don’t mind marketing for them if it’ll protect the spare tire from the sun

Last edited by Kalliste80; 06-14-2021 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-13-2021, 02:52 PM
Mudding
Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalliste80
It was free, I got it at Land Rover Alexandria in Virginia. I didn’t even buy it from there either. I might go get another free one soon. I don’t mind marketing for them if it’ll protect the spare tire from the sun
It looks great...not a fan of the OEM plastic and haven't seen a fabric one like yours anywhere. Don't necessarily love the dealership branding but otherwise looks awesome. Enjoy!

Old 08-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 233 Likes on 110 Posts

Just installed weather tech for my D90 front row and i really like them. Does anyone know if the floor dimensions of the second row floor of the 90 is the same as the 110?

Old 08-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Overlanding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Picked up my '22 110 P400 without the basic protection package but it came "standard" with plain carpeted floor mats which actually look fairly nice. I debated between the OEM deep mats and weathertech but went with weathertech as they were a bit cheaper ($268 OEM vs $200 weathertech) and look slightly more durable. Also, weather tech makes a fitted sunshade for approximately $40 - fit is great.

Old 10-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I just picked up my '22 and got the basic protection pack. I love the mats, however I noticed they cover the rear cargo D-Rings. Has anyone cut them to fit? I'm assuming there's a certain square I can cut out so they allow access? I dont want to just start cutting without at least asking first. Thanks!

Old 10-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Mudding
Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Assuming these are the rubber ones, you can cut it out with a utility knife.
LAND ROVER ACCESSORY FITTING INSTRUCTIONS

The following users liked this post:
AvoTow (10-07-2021)
Old 10-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 196 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by AvoTow
I just picked up my '22 and got the basic protection pack. I love the mats, however I noticed they cover the rear cargo D-Rings. Has anyone cut them to fit? I'm assuming there's a certain square I can cut out so they allow access? I dont want to just start cutting without at least asking first. Thanks!
Super easy to cut.

I had to cut a bit more since I have the full partition. Worked flawlessly.

Quick Reply: OEM rubber floor mats