Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OEM Spare Wheel Cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Default OEM Spare Wheel Cover

I placed my order in November for March delivery and my dealer is telling me he's unable to order the OEM spare wheel cover in vehicle color - my vehicle is Carpathian Grey.

Does anyone know if the wheel covers in vehicle color can be ordered from parts? I had my dealer check but they could only find a silver color, not all the various color options.
I haven't seen any third parties selling them either, only some sketchy listings on Amazon which are definitely not OEM. Unfortunately, I missed the one that a fellow member had for sale here the other day.

Thanks for any insight.

Old 01-11-2023, 03:32 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 1,258 Likes on 748 Posts

If you want to go OEM, you are limited to the Ceres Satin Silver (Link). Take it to your favorite body shop & have it painted or you'll need to go aftermarket.

If you go aftermarket, I would suggest starting with PowerfulUk (Link). You'll have to have it shipped from England, so it'll take a while - but certainly cheaper than OEM. Many (as have I) have had good experience with them and what they sell. You color may be on backorder, however.

You can also use the "Advanced Search" to find other types of covers if interested in those.

Good luck.

Old 01-11-2023, 03:48 PM
Winching
Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts

boomco.com has options that you can personalize. I ordered the stainless steel lockable cover with painted same color indus silver.

Old 01-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by GrouseK9
If you want to go OEM, you are limited to the Ceres Satin Silver (Link). Take it to your favorite body shop & have it painted or you'll need to go aftermarket.

If you go aftermarket, I would suggest starting with PowerfulUk (Link). You'll have to have it shipped from England, so it'll take a while - but certainly cheaper than OEM. Many (as have I) have had good experience with them and what they sell. You color may be on backorder, however.

You can also use the "Advanced Search" to find other types of covers if interested in those.

Good luck.
Thank you very much. It looks like Gloss Black is also available OEM (Link). Good call on having the silver one painted at a local shop.

The following users liked this post:
DrPizz (01-12-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 1,200 Likes on 647 Posts

I just put an Eiger Grey (prob doesn't help you!) cover up for sale in the marketplace here.

Old 01-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I got a gloss black cover delivered last week that I ordered in Ali express two weeks ago. They have all colors painted. Total came to 225$ including shipping. The quality is good and like oem. Whether it will last is a different question. But looking at their manufacturing video (assuming it’s real) on the listing it’s painted good. Happy customer so far!

Old 01-12-2023, 08:27 AM
Mudding
Received 170 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by foldpages
Thank you very much. It looks like Gloss Black is also available OEM (Link). Good call on having the silver one painted at a local shop.
Can confirm this - I ordered gloss black from my dealer as soon as it was available to do so (early Nov. 2022). Price was $300 USD. It took about 6 weeks to arrive.

snow/ice sold separately.

Last edited by DrPizz; 01-12-2023 at 08:31 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by DrPizz:
GrouseK9 (01-13-2023), sylver3 (03-07-2024), TimLoc (02-10-2024)
Old 01-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by DrPizz
Can confirm this - I ordered gloss black from my dealer as soon as it was available to do so (early Nov. 2022). Price was $300 USD. It took about 6 weeks to arrive.

snow/ice sold separately.
Looking good. I can't tell from the picture, is the entire cover gloss black? Or only the middle part?

Old 01-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Mudding
Received 170 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by foldpages
Looking good. I can't tell from the picture, is the entire cover gloss black? Or only the middle part?
Entire cover is uniform gloss black on the hard shell. The sides where you stretch it around the tire are all the same across OEM tire covers (that traditional tire cover matte charcoal material).

Old 01-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by DrPizz
Entire cover is uniform gloss black on the hard shell. The sides where you stretch it around the tire are all the same across OEM tire covers (that traditional tire cover matte charcoal material).
Thanks for clarifying. When you have a chance, would you provide the part number? My dealer is struggling to find the gloss black and I don't want to order from SuperTweaks given their poor reviews.

Quick Reply: OEM Spare Wheel Cover