Sponsored by:

Personalized Plate

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Mudding
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Personalized Plate

Just ordered my wife a new plate...2A DFNDR

Let's see how many people get it right...

Old 01-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Mudding
Received 88 Likes on 48 Posts

Moving to a Defender?

Old 01-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by crewcabrob
Moving to a Defender?
Nope...

Old 01-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 55 Likes on 26 Posts

Second amendment defender. How is she defending the second amendment?

Old 01-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Mudding

Ding Ding. Don't really know that we are defending it, just believers in the 2nd Amendment. We are big into guns in our family. The plate just looked cool.

The following users liked this post:
SmokinV10 (01-03-2021)
Old 01-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Three Wheeling

It's an exceedingly important right that differentiates us from most 1st world nations, but stating that you're defending that right---ostensibly from the government or anyone with enough clout to have the government take that right from you---ON a government-authorized, taxed, and sanctioned object, is just plain weird. It's like you're bragging that the government can't take your rights on a thing that you also had to buy from the government after consenting that it has the right to make you pay for it and renew said payments every year. You be you, man. I have guns too and I relish the right, but, well, I said what I need to say.

Nate
/maybe she'd prefer 19A DFNDR?
//maybe you're being ironic?
///sometimes i'm literally too literal

Last edited by todkavonic; 01-03-2021 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Three Wheeling

And hey, because I don't wish this to devolve into a yelling match over the 2nd amendment and all the politics therein, lemme try to point this discussion towards personalized plates.

Here's mine:

DEBUMPR

So when someone says, "hey, what's your plate mean?"
I can say, "Debumper. I'm de driver. Dat's de steering wheel und dat's de daughter. Und dat, dat's Defender."

hahahahahhahaha!

nate

Last edited by todkavonic; 01-03-2021 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 39 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by todkavonic
It's an exceedingly important right that differentiates us from most 1st world nations, but stating that you're defending that right---ostensibly from the government or anyone with enough clout to have the government take that right from you---ON a government-authorized, taxed, and sanctioned object, is just plain weird. It's like you're bragging that the government can't take your rights on a thing that you also had to buy from the government after consenting that it has the right to make you pay for it and renew said payments every year. You be you, man. I have guns too and I relish the right, but, well, I said what I need to say.

Nate
/maybe she'd prefer 19A DFNDR?
//maybe you're being ironic?
///sometimes i'm literally too literal
agree with most everything you said. Wondering where you live where that right needs to be renewed with payments every year. Even NFA items are a one time fee (doesn’t mean I agree with it). Btw he can be a 2A defender by voting and supporting strong 2A politicians and making donations to the NRA, NAGR, NSSF, and numerous state level organizations such as the TSRA, cal guns or even competitive sporting associations such as IDPA, USPSA, PRS Etc.

Old 01-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by SmokinV10
agree with most everything you said. Wondering where you live where that right needs to be renewed with payments every year. Even NFA items are a one time fee (doesn’t mean I agree with it). Btw he can be a 2A defender by voting and supporting strong 2A politicians and making donations to the NRA, NAGR, NSSF, and numerous state level organizations such as the TSRA, cal guns or even competitive sporting associations such as IDPA, USPSA, PRS Etc.
I'm talking about the license plate. The tags need to be renewed yearly.

Old 01-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Mudding

Thanks guys, I simply thought it looked cool. And yes, we donate every year to the NRA, and always vote for strong 2A candidates. Like I said, not really defending our rights per say.

I like the DEBUMPR plate too. Thats pretty unique.

Quick Reply: Personalized Plate