4X4 Events and Weekend Outings Post Your Wheeling Pictures and Videos Here!

Any Rover Clubs In Massachusetts??????

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Rover Clubs In Massachusetts??????

Just curious to see if there are any clubs up here in MA or a small group of people with Rovers. Recently moved up here from New York and It's a but boring.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:52 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Where in Mass are you? My club will be heading up to Maine in June and of course participating in the Overland Trophy in Vermont later this year.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Mudding

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx
Where in Mass are you? My club will be heading up to Maine in June and of course participating in the Overland Trophy in Vermont later this year.
I am In Newton which is 15 minutes West of Boston.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:57 PM

dont think there is much in that area.... your best best is NH or VT

Old 03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

I'm in Massachusetts also, but there's no Rover club that I know of. There are off road clubs in New Hampshire and a defunct New England Rover club, but that's it. Check the Rovers North site for info on regional clubs.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:40 PM
1st Gear

Hi Guys, I am a transplanted Brit, Looking for a team-mate for the Vermont Overland Trophy this year (Aug 7-12) ...already registered, but team-mate dropped and looking for a new one....any leads greatly appreciated... thanks, Lazz

Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Mudding

Thanks for all the feedback guys, maybe I'll have to grab a few people and start my own up. I've looked at Rovers North before and most of their info is out of date. I did see the NH club but the forum posts were out dated and not too many new ones.

@ hilltoppersx, whats going on in Maine, I've heard of the Overland Trophy but I never looked into it. I've also registered to join NELRC but haven't gotten an invite yet.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

While not Rover clubs, there's a couple groups to check out if you want to wheel. I'm a member of both.

Northeast Toyota Crawlers // Welcome
and
Eastern4Wheelers

Eastern 4 Wheelers is a very old club, they are primarily hardcore offroad at this point. Toyota Crawlers is another very good club - Obviously biased a bit by Toyota stuff, however the VP of the club drives a Jeep. They have many "Shiny truck" capable trails & runs, but don't be fooled, there's guys with full on competition buggy with rear steering, etc in these runs too.

Since you're in Newton you'd probably like to know that NTC have runs in RI, which should be within an hour of you, give or take.

Dave

Last edited by Ghaniba; 04-18-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Clarification of NTC - not just shiny trucks...
Old 04-18-2013, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Disco28
Thanks for all the feedback guys, maybe I'll have to grab a few people and start my own up. I've looked at Rovers North before and most of their info is out of date. I did see the NH club but the forum posts were out dated and not too many new ones.

@ hilltoppersx, whats going on in Maine, I've heard of the Overland Trophy but I never looked into it. I've also registered to join NELRC but haven't gotten an invite yet.
we have discontinued membership. we are an open club. hop on the forum nelrc.iftopic.com and introduce yourself! Vermont Overland Trophy is one trip but it's not ours and we are doing a Maine trip in June.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

exactly how many people from RI., MA.,& NH do we have ?

Quick Reply: Any Rover Clubs In Massachusetts??????