4X4 Events and Weekend Outings Post Your Wheeling Pictures and Videos Here!

North California Land Rover Club (NCLR)

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default North California Land Rover Club (NCLR)

NCLR is starting a new concept called MORG, or Monthly Off Road Gathering. It will be held every first Saturday of every month at Hollister, wether and park closings permitting, and it is intended to be an "open" event so that non- club members can bring their Land Rovers out and join us for a day of incredible fun! Our trail experts will lead us through the miles of trails in a way that is safe, yet tailored to the experience level of every driver and capabilities of every vehicle. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for the $5 fee to enter the park and for observing the park rules.

We have anything from stock late model RRs, RRSs and LR3s, to heavily modified Discos and everything in between so whatever you currently drive will be welcome. Feel free todrop byour web page at http://nclrclub.org/for more information. Since only members can actually post, send me an email to rexachluis@yahoo.com , or private message to my inbox in this forum so I can relay to the planning members how many visitors they can expect and what they are driving.

The 1st of this month was our first MORG and the pictures we took out there are on the home page, rotating center stage for all to enjoy when you visit us. Let's see YOUR face on those pictures for the next one!