4X4 Events and Weekend Outings Post Your Wheeling Pictures and Videos Here!

South East Last Ride

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South East Last Ride

I know the Carolina Rover Owner Club (CROC) has a last ride at Uwharrie national forest, but a couple of guys and I started a new event. We plan on going to Snowbird trails in NC on Dec 2nd. I'm not 100% sure if it will be Dec 2nd. Here's the facebook link[IMG]file:///C:/Users/COLLIN%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG]. Comment below if you need more info.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Rock Crawling

BUMP!!!!! we need 5 more people!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come on guys! I'll be there, everyone else should jump in!!

Hey Collin, post this on this forum; become a member first. 4x4 Fanatics. I'm a moderator there and post it in the regional section.

I'm wanting to go very badly.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Rock Crawling

BUMP! this event is open to all 4x4

Old 11-20-2011, 08:13 PM
4th Gear
Default Event

Hi All,
Just bought a LRD 2 this weekend and ready to get her in the woods!!! It is currently being Looked over and hope if she checks out I can have her on the trails by Dec. I am new to the formuns so gotta to learn how all this works but would love to tag along if we are able.
Thanks!!!

Old 11-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by WCU2002
Hi All,
Just bought a LRD 2 this weekend and ready to get her in the woods!!! It is currently being Looked over and hope if she checks out I can have her on the trails by Dec. I am new to the formuns so gotta to learn how all this works but would love to tag along if we are able.
Thanks!!!
We'd love to have you! Where in NC do you live?

Old 11-27-2011, 09:08 PM
4th Gear

Hey There! Sorry for the slow reply been busy with family in town for the holidays. I am located over near Lincolnton, NC. As for the upcoming ride not going to be able to make it.....got a bad heater coil and something else going on either with brakes, a pulley or bad belt....really bad squeaking only under 50mph and only when you press gas pedal. I am bummed. Wanted to join y'all!! But did see there is a ride in April with Carolina Rover Club so hopefully can go on that....if y'all go before then let us know! Thanks and be safe!!! Stay warm!!

Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Rock Crawling

will do. The Uwharrie safari is awesome! saw a jeep flip this year, The ohv trails are set up for crazy dare devil to a light bunny trail, either way you will have fun. Hope to see you than. Start a new thread on the new members introduction page. what year is your Disco?

Old 11-29-2011, 07:27 AM
4th Gear

Speaking of the Safari ride will they let non Land Rovers join? My neighbor has a jeep and I know they would love to come....about how many people come to that ride? I can't wait, but I will be doing the bunny trail as I am new to this and no modifications have been made to mine to handle the tough stuff....may have it lifted a little by the but all depends on funding availability ....My LRDSII is a 99' and everything is still factory on it...need to get the basic stuff fixed on it then start playing with mods...but with Christmas now here and time to be Santa that will be on back burner until Spring.
I haven't had a chance to get in and learn how the forums work on threads but hope to get all that figured out this week/ weekend.
Have a good week!!! Take care!

Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds good dude! Stock is quite alright, Rovers are the Best 4x4xfar stock! Are you going to be joining us this weekend?

Quick Reply: South East Last Ride