Appearance & Camping Set Ups Talk about your interior and exterior mods including camping and rooftop camper set ups here.

Which one spray is best for the bed liner

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile spray on bedliner

Recantly I have applied qwikliner spray on bedliner on my truck.I am fully satisfied.thanks for all the qwikliner customers.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:24 AM
6th Gear
Smile spray on bedliner

I have Qwikliner and it works well. "Low Pressure" material is softer and more rubber like with a coarser texture. This makes it more slip resistant. Because it has a 15-20 second gel time it can flow into low places and fill them much better than "High Pressure" can. Due to "Low Pressure's" density and thickness, it is an excellent sound deadener. Body rattle and road noise are greatly reduced. Thats why I like qwikliner spray on bedliner on interior and exterior.If You are looking for the high pressure spray on bedliner my choice is Ultimate linings

Last edited by eric48; 12-17-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Drifting

Thank you!
________
Live sex

Last edited by jerseymike68; 08-13-2011 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:26 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx
anyone think there is a way to rip up the carpet in the back of a disco and spray down some bedliner? I would love to make it more durable for when im loading and unloading stuff. i would want something i can spray or roll on myself though.

I cut up a rubber mat truck bed liner... works!

Last edited by demonlarry; 08-31-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 09-10-2009, 01:39 AM
6th Gear
Post spray on bedliner

I used to work for QWIKLINER,I have seen the mixtures for Poly-Tuff, Rhino, Herculiner, and linex, Only Line-X and QwikLiner hold a Lifetime Written Warranty. However I’ve heard horror stories about customers who tried to get linex to fully replace their bedliner. When I worked for Qwikliner and a single bubble or spot that starts chipping had an immediate full fix which consists of literally air chiseling the entire liner out of the bed due to the fact that if you try to respray Qwikliner in just one spot the thickness of the dual chemical mixture they use (ill keep them a secret will be horribly insufficient and look like **** afterwards. Then they totally resand the bed and prep it again for a complete re-shoot, try and get linex to replace the whole bed, it isnt going to happen without a fight. I have shot so many beds with Qwikliner and it truely is a remarkable product. Qwikliner also can be sprayed in many colors to match your vehicle.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:18 PM
2nd Gear

Ive tried qwikliner and herculiner before when i decided to spray bed liners for my ride. Both are good brands and until now im glad that it does not show any sign of chipping or whatsoever.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Winching
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hilltoppersx,

Recently i flooded the carpets of my rover with swamp water - dont ask.. Anyway, I tried to clean the carpets to no avail. So i took the damn things out.

Took up the carpet and the foam backing/liner/insulation thingy under it. Then i power washed the inside to prep it for rhino-lining. well for the generic rhino-lining that comes in 1 gallon tubs at autozone. I got deployed to iraq before i could get around to rhino-lining it, but the extraction of the carpet only took 2 or 3 hours. The only difficult part was under the front seats cause of the computer thing and CD player.

Now Im wondering if I need to sand the floorpanels or do any other prep to the area before i line it? Anybody know the answer?

However, I do know that a truck bed lining on the floorboards of a vehicle works fantastic -if you dont mind slightly more road noise and some cold feet in the winter ;a good think set of floor mats generally takes care of the cold feet part - it something we used on our rusted out farm truck and some old mud-puddle prone Jeeps over the years. The lining generally outlasts the rest of the vehicle.

hope it helps.
pilsner

why didnt the moderators delete this post when it became apparent that it was posted by somebody out to promote their own product? if you want to advertise then sponsor the damn forum. just my $.02

Last edited by pilsner; 09-23-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: add stuff
Old 10-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Overlanding

In reality - can you put a spray on liner under the carpet? The goal would be something that does not wear away so that any water that does get in the vehicle does not damage the car.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pilsner
Hilltoppersx,

Recently i flooded the carpets of my rover with swamp water - dont ask.. Anyway, I tried to clean the carpets to no avail. So i took the damn things out.

Took up the carpet and the foam backing/liner/insulation thingy under it. Then i power washed the inside to prep it for rhino-lining. well for the generic rhino-lining that comes in 1 gallon tubs at autozone. I got deployed to iraq before i could get around to rhino-lining it, but the extraction of the carpet only took 2 or 3 hours. The only difficult part was under the front seats cause of the computer thing and CD player.

Now Im wondering if I need to sand the floorpanels or do any other prep to the area before i line it? Anybody know the answer?

However, I do know that a truck bed lining on the floorboards of a vehicle works fantastic -if you dont mind slightly more road noise and some cold feet in the winter ;a good think set of floor mats generally takes care of the cold feet part - it something we used on our rusted out farm truck and some old mud-puddle prone Jeeps over the years. The lining generally outlasts the rest of the vehicle.

hope it helps.
pilsner

why didnt the moderators delete this post when it became apparent that it was posted by somebody out to promote their own product? if you want to advertise then sponsor the damn forum. just my $.02

thanks for the info. i think i might try it, i want to just pull the carpet out of the storage area and stop it underneath the back seats then scrub the **** out of the metal after getting the foam and glue out. then i will sand it and spray it with qwikliner. quite excited for this. might have to wait for the spring though, i don't have a place indoors to work and its pretty cold out here in ny now. not to mention i need the y pip with cats and 4 oxygen sensors right now.... =-(

Old 01-19-2010, 01:47 AM
4wd High

Originally Posted by eric48
I have Qwikliner and it works well. "Low Pressure" material is softer and more rubber like with a coarser texture. This makes it more slip resistant. Because it has a 15-20 second gel time it can flow into low places and fill them much better than "High Pressure" can. Due to "Low Pressure's" density and thickness, it is an excellent sound deadener. Body rattle and road noise are greatly reduced. Thats why I like qwikliner spray on bedliner on interior and exterior.
Seems like most of the persons here recommend qwikliner.. Well, I guess i'd have to try it myself. Next week I'm planning to put on truck bed liners and i'm excited to see the results..

Last edited by mikeross; 02-01-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Which one spray is best for the bed liner