Rack for my LR3, Baja, OEM, Voyager, or ProSpeed. Anyone interested in a group buy? - Page 2 - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 04-04-2013, 09:54 PM

Got my Baja rack yesterday, and installed it tonight. Installed very easy with no help, took about an hour. Would be less time with help getting it straight. Took it for a drive down the road and found it has a bit of wind noise, about the same as when I first used the duratrac tires.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:17 AM

hey AAPS ,I am also interested in ProSpeed roof rack, but two of us is not enough for a group buy discount, right?
I have been quoted 500 british pounds for shipping last year , but if I was willing to pick it up from Newark airport directly it would have been 182 pounds, then probably some extra for clearing goods at the airport customs. Still debating on that roof rack though, there is not even one that comes close to the one from UK, it is a shame and I googled them all...
Old 05-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorgal View Post
hey AAPS ,I am also interested in ProSpeed roof rack, but two of us is not enough for a group buy discount, right?
I have been quoted 500 british pounds for shipping last year , but if I was willing to pick it up from Newark airport directly it would have been 182 pounds, then probably some extra for clearing goods at the airport customs. Still debating on that roof rack though, there is not even one that comes close to the one from UK, it is a shame and I googled them all...
I dont think two of us is enough. Ive been waiting for them to make their rack with the light adaptors.
I think on the Disco3 forum there are people that specialize in shipping stuff like that from the UK to here.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:37 PM

There is one guy in Cali, that puts down an order as we speak, that would make three of us ..if you, of course are interested.I just PM'd him and waiting for a response.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:41 AM

What ever happened with this? I would be in for the Prospeed unit!
Old 02-19-2015, 05:08 PM

I know this is an old thread but did anyone ever get the Prospeed?

I am also trying to find them local.....
Old 04-03-2016, 03:09 PM

Did not go for any off your list.
Got a front Runner rack for my 07 LR3. not much noise below 30 MPH, above that lots of shrill noise. Had to make a deflector and it went away. FR does not make a deflector to mount with their racks. Got lots of accessories. Mounted the lights to the ARB bumper, don't want lights up high to get bashed by branches and such. Working well and there is lots of real estate on the rack for camping items, wood for the fire, petrol and water cans.

Last edited by krick3tt; 04-03-2016 at 03:11 PM.