Defender Talk about the Land Rover Defender within.

Desperately seeking 110

Old 10-20-2006, 05:04 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desperately seeking 110

I’m desperately seeking a Landrover 110 of some sort after my Range Rover Classis I’ve had for 3 months caught fire when I went to pick it up from the garage (which shall remain nameless as they’ve been good enough to claim on their insurance).

This is a plea for anyone to contact me who knows of or is selling a Landrover 110 at or preferably below the price of £2500 that is reliable. The cheaper the better, but after having an old 110 that always broke down as a first car, and then owning an off road modified range rover for 3 months that caught fire and then the garage blamed me, I just want a car that’s going to do what I want it to do, and I don’t have to worry when its next going to break down, and how much its going to cost me. I know this is a stupid thing to say with this type of vehicle but there are reliable ones around!!

Unfortunately that’s all I have to spend as I’m only 20, struggling for work over winter as I work on a farm over summer, and managed to somehow get £2500 from relations and savings to afford my rangey. This, now written off, is only going to get me £1750 at most on insurance. But that’s life I guess.

More about the vehicle I’m after…. A Landrover (Defender) 110 diesel County, 300tdi or 200tdi, not that bothered about the mileage as long as its been looked after or even had an engine change! Maybe no more then one trip to the moon and back. 5 doors. But anything anyone has to offer, I will certainly take a look at. I’m really not bothered anymore how far I have to travel in order to find a decent 110 within my price range. I live near Winchester in Hampshire, but if it means travelling to Scotland for a good deal, I’ll do it!