Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Just like everyone else, I enjoy my time off and love to relax. I also enjoy a nice clean vehicle, but do not want to spend all day cleaning it. Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba will reduce the washing and waxing time from hours to minutes. This product is a premium quality, high lubricity spray that traps the dirt, dust, and road grime for safe removal from the surface of your vehicle. The added carnauba not only makes it safe to clean vehicles that are already waxed; but if your vehicle isn’t waxed, it will leave behind a nice coating of carnauba to enhance the shine and protection.

Application

You will need a few quality microfiber towels. I used the Arctic White Microfiber Towels because they are plush and have a super soft nap. Make sure your vehicle is out of direct sunlight and the surface is cool to the touch. Shake the bottle well and you're ready to go.

This vehicle is normally washed once a month and waxed every 2-3 months. It has a couple weeks worth of daily driving road grime and natural elements from not being garage kept.

Start at the top of the vehicle and work your way down. Spray a liberal amount of the Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash on the panel. Then move it around with the microfiber towel using an overlapping motion.

Flip the microfiber towel over to a clean side and gently wipe the surface to a high-gloss shine.

Take a look at all of the dirt that was removed from half of the hood.

It took me less than five minutes to clean the hood, fenders, and bumper of this vehicle. A car this size would take less than 15 minutes to clean; leaving me with more time to sit back, relax, then take it for a spin.