Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Owner of Blue 97 Disco, met in Claremont NH at Dunkin Donuts

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 10:12 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts
Exclamation Owner of Blue 97 Disco, met in Claremont NH at Dunkin Donuts

Hey man I dont remember catching your name but if you do read this or make an account on here as I suggested then start your quest in this section of the forum. Regarding the running boards you are looking for, look under the classifieds section and make a entry under the "wanted" section. Also seek out DiscoMike, Spike555 for mechanical know how and seek out PaulGrant for the running boards!

PS: Dont forget to add me to your friends list and good luck with your Disco!

***For everyone else, I was driving around town today in my 04 D2 and I spotted a old blue D1 parked at the Dunkin Donuts.... I made a quick immediate sharp turn and pulled up beside the Disco. Met the owner (a older gentlemen) and we had a nice talk about Disco's in general and apparently he went to the same scrap yard where my former D1 is and he bought afew things from it! I was so excited, man its a small *** world! He seems to really like his Disco. From what I gather its a 97 and runs pretty dam good for the age and still has original headgaskets on it! In any event I wrote down the name of this forum and the names of afew members he should seek out. Hes looking for running boards so just be easy on him IF he decides to make an account on here!!!! Hes a really nice guy

Im such a Disco freak......