Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Payments for your extra Rover anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thehun
I cant believe this thread is really going up....havent we gave you insane amounts of advices already in your 3-4 other threads you have made? SERIOUSLY....i understand the love for the Rover..trust me...I love Rovers...but dude YOU CANT AFFORD one why beat it to the pulp....
Because kicking a bloated dead pig is fun, especially when it explodes and the stink gets all over you.

Honestly I can relate, as I was young and made quite a few mistakes that cost me tons of money. But it is important to realize those mistakes and learn from them. And as already stated learning from others' mistakes and making an educated decision is always helpful. So read, learn and laugh it is all you can do for now.

Old 04-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I am glad that at least some of you understand where I am coming from and have a similar point of view. I was beginning to think that maybe I was just a really rude crude redneck dude driving a Land Rover.

One thing, remember it is just a vehicle, enjoy it but do not ever fall in Love With The Green Oval. It will break your bank account and then your heart.

And I would be hesitant to say I Crave A Land Rover More Than A Woman. I guess it depends a lot as to how good the Rover Looks and How Bad the Woman Looks.

Like Spike Said, Don't be so quick to jump on the first Rover you find.