Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Rear/side window replacement source?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Rear/side window replacement source?

Broke my window sliding down a muddy hill into a tree and now I need to replace it. Its the window in the rear of the truck on the drivers side. Thinking about just putting plexiglass in there since it's not my daily and the plexi is stronger than regular glass. Any suggestions on sources for the window? I would probbaly use silicoln with the plexi. The plastic seal around the window was all cracked up also so that should be replaced as well, I think it's all one piece maybe. THanks guys
Lev

Old 04-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Mudding
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by losinov
Broke my window sliding down a muddy hill into a tree and now I need to replace it. Its the window in the rear of the truck on the drivers side. Thinking about just putting plexiglass in there since it's not my daily and the plexi is stronger than regular glass. Any suggestions on sources for the window? I would probbaly use silicoln with the plexi. The plastic seal around the window was all cracked up also so that should be replaced as well, I think it's all one piece maybe. THanks guys
Lev
Used Range Rover Parts : Land Rover Replacement Discovery Parts Ryan is the man, they are local to me and have a HUGE warehouse full of Rovers/parts. Tell him Blake with the D1 sent ya!