Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Sad day in Mr Roger's neighborhood

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the brake fluid or muriatic acid trick and what it does to paint....

Old 08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

When we lived in Mims Florida in the late 80's, we had to leave my wife's fairly new Grand Am in the driveway while we were visiting PA for 2 weeks in my Volvo. Some neighbor hood young punks decided to eggs and pour hair dyes on the Grand Am. The Florida sun made it look really bad.

I got the estimate from Pontiac dealer of close to 4K. Took it to Earl Shibe? for their $249 special. Bought new Living Room and dining room furniture and still had money leftover.. Just to haunt them, I kept posting large sign way up high on phone poles offering $500 cash rewards. Of course the signs got torn down, but I made sure all the neighbt well from their rowdy kids prank.

Best thing you can do is walk away. Short of that, go big or let it go.

You could hook up a ****** strap and jerk their car over on it's side.

Or taking a clue from the Russians Revenge, I like to think take that up a notch - weld all the doors shut.

When my oldest son and I had a nasty fight a few months ago, I pissed in a beer bottle until it was over half-full and let it sit in the garage for a few days. When the time was right, I walked out to his Surburban with the velour bench seats and poured the contents of that bottle all across the front seat and the carpets. **** on them.

But do you really want to be on COPS ???????

Old 08-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plastic bag

Of course I would never do this but if you can put a small plastic bag down the gas filler , it will eventually work its way over the gas pick up and truck will stall. I heard this takes along time to figure out.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:42 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Copious amounts of sugar in the tank is the oldest hillbilly tricks around, and leaves nothing but carbon deposits that seize the engine. You would have to take that engine apart with a sledge hammer.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

In my days at university I have glued the doors shut with crazy glue to a jerk that always cut motorcycle ryders off, that was a nice corvette.
Now I just unscrew the valve stems one turn and leave them have flats down the highway. No, seriously I have some real jerks in the rental next door my office. Next few days I see them with 4 new tires.

SD

Old 09-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Mudding
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the best thing you can do is call the police and show them the car. Since the police had a visit to their house and you had the situation where you pissed off them, then those events may constitute a proof against them. At least, police will take the report and file it. If someone else around the neighborhood has a problem with them, your previous compliant will help.

Maybe they are waiting for you to do something "funny" against them, and are ready to catch you up and put you in trouble with the police. Then, from my point of view, it is not convenient for you.

If you are going to do something against them, do it the right way. Maybe you can make them to pay for your paint. That will hurt them 10 times more than a revenge.

Old 09-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

AHH, but REVENGE is so so sweet when done right..............