Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Stupid rear cargo door pouch...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Haha think that would work with the truck???? What? That old roof rack?? Baby, that was on it when we bought it four hears ago! You don't remember?

Old 06-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your wife is anywhere near as observant about your truck as mine - yes!

Somehow she noticed the TreadWrights though....DAMN.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Recovery Vehicle

She only notices when it gets harder to get into. Haha.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Rock Crawling

Good point.....

Of course, I figured it was because it made it look bad @$$, but, unfortunately I think you may be right!

Old 06-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Winching
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Choo Choo

I don't feel bad derailing this thread since it jumped the tracks long ago.

WTF is all this Zombie Apocolypse Crap I keep kearing about? IS it a some new EMO Band I haven't heard of? Chicago Cubs fans rising up from a centuries old slumber? Do folks really belive the dead will rise up from the grave?

Old 06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Rock Crawling

Yeah - sorry about that.

As for the Zombies - hell yeah! (At least, it is a great excuse for purchases for me - no I don't believe that will occur)

Old 06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Winching
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I was hoping you had some super secret insight... Oh well, I'll just keep using the "I need _____ (<-- fill in with whatever man gear you are about to or just did buy) to make our trips safer for you and the kids"...

that usually works. Either that or," because I want it and earned the money for it and I am bigger than you"... That never works but it feels good to say what I really think!

Carry on Zombies

Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Off Topic: Aside from an AR-15, M4, or AK-47 and a load of ammo, be sure to have a few cans of Four Loko nearby. Zombies fear it. Drink it, and they'll stay away from you.

On Topic: JB weld will easily fix that POS rear door pocket. I mixed up a batch, ran a bead around the pocket and BAM! Fixed.

The DP (not to be confused with double penetrate) is sexy - but not worth it to me.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jdhuegel1
Off Topic: Aside from an AR-15, M4, or AK-47 and a load of ammo, be sure to have a few cans of Four Loko nearby. Zombies fear it. Drink it, and they'll stay away from you.

On Topic: JB weld will easily fix that POS rear door pocket. I mixed up a batch, ran a bead around the pocket and BAM! Fixed.

The DP (not to be confused with double penetrate) is sexy - but not worth it to me.
Holy crap, I had no idea which way this thread would go...so far we've got shoddy workmanship, double penetration, not to be confused with diamond plate, x-dressing, zombies, Cub fans and Emo bands. Thanks for the laugh guys, and JD, thanks for the JB Weld suggestion, forgot about that.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Just like ground said. Zombies only exist as an excuse to do awesome stuff to my truck and buy more guns. The reasoning with the wife that works without fail (which I refuse to abuse because she trusts me) is "honey, the truck actually needs it". She let's me get whatever I want as long as it's justifiable. The "want" stuff I.e roof racks, snorkels, new stereo etc is on a save by purchase basis. One at a time. Which is fair. Because wifey needs her purses and heels too. So we take turns buying crap. I just got a $1000 hand gun so I think I'm done for a while

Quick Reply: Stupid rear cargo door pouch...