Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ah, snow...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 12:56 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ah, snow...

this is my first winter with my Disco, and I tell you honestly, that I have never been so stoked to get up and go to work. It snowed a few inches here south of Chicago, and I was like a kid on the way to his first baseball game. I love playing in the snow/with my dis-co... (sad attempt at songwriting).

enjoy the rest of Winter...

Old 12-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Nux
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ah, snow...

I think those clouds are on their way here (southern Ontario). Starting to snow right now, tomorrow were supposed to get a snow squall.

This also is my first winter with the Disco. I have Michelin pilots on my 18"s, they just suck for snow. Great for dry street driving/cornering but useless when a nice bite is required. Definitely not like my MT 32"s. I love driving in the most brutal of snow storms, bashing through 4' snow drifts. The best part is being able to pull hot babe's vehicles out of the snow filled ditches.

Always carry a recovery strap, you never know when you'll run in to a hummer type of situation. (Pun intended. I wasn't talking about Hummer trucks).

[sm=smiley30.gif]

Old 12-09-2005, 11:35 PM
7th Gear

Hey I guess i will join the crowd. This is my first snow with the disco and it was great today. I was happy to hit the road today with 8 inches in PA. It was funny. I was stuck on the on ramp to 78 today until i got bored. I decided to really test the disco and hit the shoulder. Two jacknifed trucks later and I was on my way...lol. i love this full time 4 wheel thing. Way better than my Tahoe. I dont think I will ever go without a vehicle like this in the winter again.

Old 12-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Recovery Vehicle

snow, ah yes, i saw that when i was in Chicago last week

you should have met up with us at hooters Schaumburg mcbenavidez!!!!

it was a chilly 55 here today, the coldest i have ever been was in Chicago last week at 11 with a -3 windchill. it hurt to breath. i think tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s here

God Bless Texas