Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coolest "Company Vehicle" Ever?? (see pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah, such great advice coming from a fellow Bronco fan!! I do like the look of that much better, and will make the adjustment on mine as well.

Go Broncos! (what's left of them...I miss Shanny!)

....and sheffler and cutler (kind of) and marshall and hillis and tatum and...

Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by blast20
Ah, such great advice coming from a fellow Bronco fan!! I do like the look of that much better, and will make the adjustment on mine as well.

Go Broncos! (what's left of them...I miss Shanny!)

....and sheffler and cutler (kind of) and marshall and hillis and tatum and...
I also miss Mike, the mastermind, Shanahan. I hope McD can turn things around, but he seems to chase all the stars out of town. Maybe Tebow can be our saving grace? We need a QB and a offensive line upgrade BIG time! Orton won't lose us games, but he wont get us anywhere either.

The draft looked somewhat positive and I'm already looking forward to the season, it will be interesting this year.

Glad to know there is another Bronco fan on here, we'll have to keep in touch during the season!

Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For sure! I'm definitely not one to start jumping on McD the way so many people are, but the QB situation just makes no sense to me. It may have if he didn't draft Brandstater last year and THEN pickup Quinn (who he wanted last year as well)...if all that did not happen then I'd understand the Tebow pick. But now, it's a cluttered mess, and someone will get lied to before it's all over with. I feel sorry for Orton. Good guy, smart guy, but will just never be "the guy" anywhere most likely.

I hated losing Hillis and Sheffler. I didn't understand the Mike Nolan departure. I understood the Marshall trade, but I'm afraid in another year or two, we'll just be another team in the league without any continuity. Through Reeves and Shanny, we at least always had a consistent, recognizable team. No quarterback controversies, no primadonnas, just team loyalty and fun teams to watch. But then again, that's not really how the NFL works anymore I guess. I think the way McD handled Hillis was the big blow for me in terms of my skepticism towards his approach. Oh well - he's the coach so we'll see what happens in 2010!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:00 AM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

McD is either going to look like a genius or a team-wrecker in the next 2 seasons. I hope its the first one because I think he can be a really good coach if he tones his ego down a bit. But like you said, its a wait and see situation at this point!

Old 06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pull off the running boards man.... I did mine this weekend and it makes it look so much better.

Old 06-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Or just going wheeling where it is rough terrain and they will pull themselves off.

I do like the half basket rack and the way CAM mounted his high lift jack.