Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012 | 08:24 PM
Camel Trophy

Dude, you suck, not this forum. You are absolutely promoting for them, and I wouldn't be surprised if you did work for them. You even went as far as saying, "So if your interested, and serious about making your truck turn heads and having a truck thats tougher than nails-give me a call." Look, we don't care if you work for them, or are just friends with the owner. It would be best if you didn't say things like,
"This presents a sad situation for a newer company. I'm currently in a deal with these guys and they have been nothing But professional."
How do you know it's a newer company, and why is it so important to you? You have interest in this company, be it ownership or partnership, it's very biased. Please keep the bullsh*t to a minimum and stop posting about it.

Old 08-23-2012 | 08:29 PM
Recovery Vehicle

I'd take my Discovery any day over that thing. It doesn't even seem to have much ground clearance with the way the bumper was made and the fact there's no lift on it.

Kind of interesting but the resale would be awful.

Old 08-23-2012 | 09:59 PM
Stewart Stevens
Default grr

your so angry. try some yoga, or meditation. some find that it helps them cope with stress.

Old 08-23-2012 | 10:24 PM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by weepit
you should wear a darth vadar costume when you drive it.
Hilarious! I choked on my beer reading that.

The interior is nice though, don't care too much for the cast iron exterior. To each it's own..

Last edited by lalala; 08-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2012 | 11:25 PM
Stewart Stevens

I kinda liked the defender-esq look going for it. And the fact nobody makes an aftermarket headlight for it-this was something different. I think the headliner might be a bit of a pain in the ***. I did a few in some import ricers I had back in the day, wasnt a fun job from what I remember.

Old 08-24-2012 | 03:42 AM
Drifting

Stewie!!!!.....stop it already .....lmfao.... p LAND ROVERFORUMS is so baaaad azzzzzz that we cracked you & your phony azz company !!!!.......lol...lol....lol.....but just so you can leave, lmfao.....ive spoken to all the senior members nationwide and weve all decided to all buy the 360 trucks alongside of you...hehehe....so tell 360 to get it ramping up....lol.....cause there's gonna be big sales ,final quarter of this 2012! .......Landroverforums DaBomb!!!!!!! in courtesy of landroverforums online detection unit: #5874326 /Scambuster: The Case Of The 360 Thievers; BUSTED!!!!.....rotfflmmfao

Old 08-24-2012 | 06:09 AM
Stewart Stevens

What just happened? Is that even English? I tell you what, if any of you are in so Cal I would be more than happy to meet face to face. Maybe kill a 12 pack and actually have an adult conversation. You can get a hold of me through one of the other threads I started-you know the one where I'm promoting some scam-yea that one. Go ahead and throw me a text you can come hang out drink some beer, hell I'll even grill out for you. So there an invite to meet the "internet pu%%y"- or so they say. My apologies for being excited about something different. My apologies for not joining this forum years ago and posting like I have no life. I work quite a bit, deploy to hostile environments ensuring your freedom of speech is left intact, so not a lot of time for posting **** on some forum. I could care less what you bastards think-that I work for this company?? Please. I just want some cool **** to it on my rover and it caught my eye. Is that so hard to understand? Any so Cal members here that would like to share a beer and a burger, then I can show you what I'm about, see my disco, and explain what's going on. If not, then idk what to tell you other than to suck it. --nice and slowww.

Old 08-24-2012 | 06:27 AM
Stewart Stevens

And OK pat, give it a rest your just a bit over the top.

Old 08-24-2012 | 07:41 AM
Camel Trophy

If you want "cool sh*t" for your Rover, there are far better things than covering the truck with spray on bedliner.

Old 08-24-2012 | 10:46 AM
Drifting

ooooooohhhhhhh, webmarinedeals from ebay just got scammed for $6,500 bucks by: chasenrovers & 360rovers....check it out guys.....so so sad!!!!!

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)