Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012 | 10:56 AM
Camel Trophy

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
ooooooohhhhhhh, webmarinedeals from ebay just got scammed for $6,500 bucks by: chasenrovers & 360rovers....check it out guys.....so so sad!!!!!
What do you mean? It seems fine.... eBay Feedback Profile for webmarinedeals

Old 08-24-2012 | 11:25 AM
Drifting

i contacted him directly & he just replied: Hi, It's a scam. Working with ebay to recover $6500. What are you going to do.
-webmarinedeals

Old 08-24-2012 | 11:31 AM
Drifting

contact: gfl127 & webmarinedeals directly & you will find out straight from the horse's mouth. These are just 2 by the way......There's more, just wait & they will all surface shortly.

Old 08-24-2012 | 01:37 PM
Rock Crawling

It is quite a mystery, I have to admit.... If you look at gfl127's ebay feedback, you can see that there's a now unregistered user called 360rovers. 360rovers has 5 good feedback, and 1 bad one. The 1 bad feedback? Sale of a Land Rover Discovery.

Of the 5, two were left by "chasenrovers":
"I met 360 and wanted a different Rover they gave me a GREAT deal and no penalty!"

and
"Professional, Knowledgable, Great product"

And who is selling this 360X product on eBay now? None other than our friend "chasenrovers". Hmmm... I wonder if it's aka "360rovers???"

My guess is:
Stewart Stevens = chasenrovers aka 360rovers
RoveroverR = gfl127

Am I right? C'mon guys, let's let eBay sort this out so we can get back to our discussions of "should I buy this 03 Disco", "what tires fit my Disco", and "what does this code mean?"

RedAustinIX

Old 08-24-2012 | 02:13 PM
Rock Crawling

Aside from all the BS...

Even if it is a scam i think we can pull some ideas from it.

I liked the headliner...might be a good option for replacement...it looks like it covers the "hairy man chest" look you get when you take the fabric off. Black is also a great color, it would compliment a black interior nicely.

I thought the rhino lined exterior looked good and would be functional. I have tree pin-stripping down the side of mine...wouldnt have to worry about that again...just not sure on the cracking...if you got bumped, hit a stump, rock, etc would the rest want to peel like a hard boiled egg?

Front grille looked good.

Dislikes:

sheetrock screws holding the tail-lights...

White roof? :x

Old 08-24-2012 | 02:33 PM
Recovery Vehicle

The photos arent all of the same truck. The 2003-04 models had a black dash with black instrument panel/cluster. The one's in the photos are different.

Old 08-24-2012 | 03:37 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by DiscoRover007
The photos arent all of the same truck. The 2003-04 models had a black dash with black instrument panel/cluster. The one's in the photos are different.
My truck has:

- dash VIN from a '98
- Door VIN from a '96
- a white engine bay, and white front footwells
- a dark green rest-of-the-body
- a spare tire mount (maybe the entire door?) from a DII

i.e. they may all be of the same truck

Old 08-24-2012 | 03:51 PM
Stewart Stevens

Originally Posted by RedAustinIX
It is quite a mystery, I have to admit.... If you look at gfl127's ebay feedback, you can see that there's a now unregistered user called 360rovers. 360rovers has 5 good feedback, and 1 bad one. The 1 bad feedback? Sale of a Land Rover Discovery.

Of the 5, two were left by "chasenrovers":
"I met 360 and wanted a different Rover they gave me a GREAT deal and no penalty!"

and
"Professional, Knowledgable, Great product"

And who is selling this 360X product on eBay now? None other than our friend "chasenrovers". Hmmm... I wonder if it's aka "360rovers???"

My guess is:
Stewart Stevens = chasenrovers aka 360rovers
RoveroverR = gfl127

Am I right? C'mon guys, let's let eBay sort this out so we can get back to our discussions of "should I buy this 03 Disco", "what tires fit my Disco", and "what does this code mean?"

RedAustinIX

You would make a Terrible detective.

Old 08-24-2012 | 04:38 PM
Drifting
Default Stewie 360 scammer: Busted ! ! !

No.... ! ! ! Stewie makes for a lousy scammer ! ! ! RedAustinIX hit it right on the money ! ! ! Rover owners are just way too smart for your 1942 scam Stewie, Scammy, 360.....And please don't bring your BS to the west coast. They will run you over with their rovers there and keep it pushin'.....You're a bum who still hasn't contacted the buyers who got ripped off ! ! ! Your offensive is not as strong as your defensive ! ! ! You make for a sorry scammer ! ! ! ! ! You're OUT ! ! ! lmfao ! ! !

Old 08-24-2012 | 04:44 PM
Drifting

Stewart "360 Scammer" Stevens: NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A SORRY SCAMMER ONLINE....you suck and your scammer mentor sucks ! ! ! ......You guys are going down ! ! ! I bet my last rover on it..... ! ! ! lol.......You can't outslick the slickster....LANDROVERFORUMS FOR LIFE BABY ! ! !

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)