Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

everyone should see this

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 05:55 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

North Dakota law says retail stores can't be open for business on Sunday morning. Good or bad? I know it can be pretty inconvenient when you need to grab something on your way to work Sunday morning.

Extremists just aggravate problems, not get them corrected.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Here we cant buy alcohol on Sundays.
The strippers at the clubs cant be nude.
Stupid laws are everywhere, if you dont like the way your government is run, local or otherwise then work on getting it changed, vote, write letters.
Thats what happened in November, people were fed up with the way things were so they voted for change.
In 2012 you can again for vote change.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I wish things would have changed when America voted for change, but we got same ol same ol politics. NOTHING has changed except the majority in congress, NOTHING. I think we ought to start over because both sides are full of idiots who are so unconnected with Americans its unreal.

Back to the original point of the post... Can anyone admit that what Texas does CLEARLY works???? Anyone??

Old 04-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Camdisco24

Back to the original point of the post... Can anyone admit that what Texas does CLEARLY works???? Anyone??
I dont know enough about TX to say if it works or not.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish things would have changed when America voted for change, but we got same ol same ol politics. NOTHING has changed except the majority in congress, NOTHING. I think we ought to start over because both sides are full of idiots who are so unconnected with Americans its unreal.

I think Texas does a good job. I think it would have been a good thing if folks were jumping mad 35 years ago and demanded that Washington react in a similarly responsible fashion. My only question is why all of a sudden did it just hit folks that things are royally screwed up in Washington when it's been the case for so long? Some are acting as if Washington's largesse is something new, when it so obviously is NOT. So I don't believe many are being "Anti" Texas in as much as just pointing out the laughable hypocrisy of those currently whining....

Old 04-16-2009, 06:48 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I think this past election really opened peoples eyes, with all thats going on right now, people are FINALLY starting to pay attention and do their homework. No matter where you stand on the issues, im glad people are FINALLY standing up for what they believe. And clearly, the GOP is trying to revamp the party, so firing up the base is to be expected from a party whose past leader went against many of the roots of the party. Bailouts and govt. spending, ect ect, are not things a hardcore GOP supporter likes at all, so when Bush did all that he really divided the party. Now they have to work to bring it all back together.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think this past election really opened peoples eyes, with all thats going on right now, people are FINALLY starting to pay attention and do their homework. No matter where you stand on the issues, im glad people are FINALLY standing up for what they believe. And clearly, the GOP is trying to revamp the party, so firing up the base is to be expected from a party whose past leader went against many of the roots of the party. Bailouts and govt. spending, ect ect, are not things a hardcore GOP supporter likes at all, so when Bush did all that he really divided the party. Now they have to work to bring it all back together.
I wish I could be less cynical and believe that folks were truly speaking out for alturistic reasons. Sadly, i find that difficult to believe. Deficit spending due to ill-advised Iraq budget after Iraq budget and not a peep out of these folks. In fact they seemed to like that all that money was being flushed down the toilet. Even last fall, not a huge uproar as the string of bailouts started - but now all of a sudden it's the "sky is falling routine". Just smells of opportunistic posturing - and the sheep are being whipped into a frenzy simply to score political points. Again, that's nothing new - but it's just kinda sad that the sheeple can't see just what it is they are being used for. BOTH sides of the political divide have PROVEN over the past 35 years that they have a greater interest in spending taxpayer dollars than they do in doing the peoples work. The only real difference between the two sides is that they desire to waste money on different things. But the thirst of both sides to waste money is sadly pretty equal...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Winching
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grandstanding moron..

Originally Posted by Spike555
But thats ok, all the Republican Governors that are doing this speeches are helping to ensure another Democratic win in 2012.
So please, keep up the good work Gov. Perry.
Dont forget.. Common sense isnt all that common..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They can stick the free way fund up the feds ****'s!! I drive a Land Rover!!
FYI I don't do stupid man laws never have yes I have a little record LOL but I am a patriot I don't believe in democrats or republicans same thing and I also know that's as far as it goes nothing I can do about it! Once someone starts picking on one of them they all jump in and cover every thing up..
So I'm just waiting buying up guns and ammo throwing in my vote when I can and watching the chemtrail float by.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are taxes being revised by the federal government and being increased, laws being written and passed, things being removed from legislation, none of this that any of us are aware of... laws and legislation are supposed to be public record, for the people to review and decide, but when the legal nutjobs write 10,000 pages on the most innocuous of things well then who honestly is gonna read, much less understand, what is being fed down our throats without our knowing or consent?

Quick Reply: everyone should see this