Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

first snow, went wheeling and planted the rover ahahah

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 06:22 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: first snow, went wheeling and planted the rover ahahah

a buddy made this and sent it over,,,

Name:  gobeyond.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  81.4 KB

Old 12-14-2008, 06:26 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice. Definitely needs to be sent into Land Rover. I may have to go visit a friend in Seattle and take a drive up that road.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Very nice pics.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SloppyJoe,

Great pics.... Been up tinkam road a few times myself... albeit in a '69 series IIA. Gotta say though, I admire your taste in rigs... especially the 308 gts. Perhaps my favorite car ever. and the Ducatti 999S is awesome too, although Iprefer my Buell Cyclone.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Winching

Excellent pics SloppyJoe...

I have a question for you and 04BluDisco. I'm new to the Seattle/Tacoma area...my company moved me up here from Texas about 6 months ago...where exactly is Tinkam Road/NFD 5510 road (directions please)? I live in Puyallup/South Hill off of 161.

I did take a drive up to Mt. Rainer this weekend (entrance off of 706 going up to Longmire) so my son could play in the snow...Rover performed well and and had a great time, but I would love to wheel up Tinkam Rd. in the future.

Thanks!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:10 PM
TReK

mwindth,,

tinkum is between north bend and snoqualmie pass. i believe it is the next exit after exit 38.

if you go to google maps and follow the road you will see tinkum on there. you can see the trail roads and their numbers on their as well.

when my cousin and her husband get their rig up and running in a couple weeks we are planning a trip up there again. they are in graham ( just south of you). if you like maybe we can all plan a jaunt together.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:13 PM
TReK

ORIGINAL: 04BluDisco

SloppyJoe,

Great pics.... Been up tinkam road a few times myself... albeit in a '69 series IIA. Gotta say though, I admire your taste in rigs... especially the 308 gts. Perhaps my favorite car ever. and the Ducatti 999S is awesome too, although Iprefer my Buell Cyclone.

im into timeless looks,,, not the latest/greatest. i adore the 308. nothing like a ferrari v8 with open webers at full howl,,,, i think i just peed myself a little[8D]

and the duc, well not the most loved of the ducati line but i find the 999 to be a model that is different and ahead of its time, and will be considered timeless,,, in time

Old 12-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Recovery Vehicle

ORIGINAL: sloppyjoe

SloppyJoe,

im into timeless looks,,, not the latest/greatest. i adore the 308. nothing like a ferrari v8 with open webers at full howl,,,, i think i just peed myself a little[8D]

and the duc, well not the most loved of the ducati line but i find the 999 to be a model that is different and ahead of its time, and will be considered timeless,,, in time

i prefer the ducait monster with that ridiculous L-twin... or the triumph speed triple... i just like the bare cafe racer style...

Old 12-15-2008, 10:30 AM
TReK

ORIGINAL: discoxd

ORIGINAL: sloppyjoe

SloppyJoe,

i prefer the ducait monster with that ridiculous L-twin... or the triumph speed triple... i just like the bare cafe racer style...
i too am a monster fan. i am a ducati *****, not a sole fan of one particular model. i am their favorite kind of customer because i light up around all of their stuff. its bad when salesmen, techs, managers and owners of a dealer all know you on a first name basis, ha!

Old 12-15-2008, 11:18 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hehe, I was bored so played with your piccy to !!!

Quick Reply: first snow, went wheeling and planted the rover ahahah