Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The freelander is gone!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default The freelander is gone!!

Praise the Rover GODS!
Its not a true disco, but i'll take an LR4 over a Freelander any day.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Default how about this one..

Originally Posted by Camdisco24
Praise the Rover GODS!
Its not a true disco, but i'll take an LR4 over a Freelander any day.

How about this one.....

Attached Thumbnails The freelander is gone!!-urban-rover.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010, 08:47 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by vandev
How about this one.....
I'll take it, ones of the best looking ones i've seen!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Default yep..

I'll take it, ones of the best looking ones i've seen!

Go to there gallery...have some nice DI and DII's

http://urbanoffroad.us/

Old 06-18-2010, 07:11 AM
Winching
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about this one.....
This one is actually a LR3. In the new banner there's a LR3 and a LR4. Which are way better than a Freelander

Old 06-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Has anyone driven one of those beasts? They are animals on the road. I went to the release and can't believe what a powerhouse it is. Of course it took the course at the dealer with flying colors too. I was a little scared taking my Disco on the course, even after going through with the LR4.

I am the most impressed with the 3rd row seating. I am 6'5" and still had a few inches before my knees touched the back seat. When the kids come, you can have the car seats in and still be able to drive for lunch at the office. (I realize that is a sad thing to be excited about, but hey..it happens)

Old 06-18-2010, 08:55 AM
TReK

Originally Posted by okdiscoguy
Has anyone driven one of those beasts? They are animals on the road. I went to the release and can't believe what a powerhouse it is. Of course it took the course at the dealer with flying colors too. I was a little scared taking my Disco on the course, even after going through with the LR4.

I am the most impressed with the 3rd row seating. I am 6'5" and still had a few inches before my knees touched the back seat. When the kids come, you can have the car seats in and still be able to drive for lunch at the office. (I realize that is a sad thing to be excited about, but hey..it happens)
You know.. I've never heard too many bad things about the LR3 and LR4 minus having alot of electrical stuff that could go wrong and not being able to change your own oil on the LR4.

With proper tires, its the best thing stock in its class. Top Gear raved about the LR3, and so far the LR4 seems to be getting good reviews. They're good cars, but they'll never be a rugged as our Disco's IMO. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to own one, one day!

Old 06-18-2010, 10:28 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How about this one.....
Is that LR3's grille bedazzled?????

Old 06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Default 6' 5" ....

Originally Posted by okdiscoguy

6' 5'...how do you fit in a disco? im 5' 8" and i feel alot more cramped than in my 95 RR 4.0

I thinnk i am most impressed with the fact theat they arent blowing up...

Old 06-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Default rugged..

You know.. I've never heard too many bad things about the LR3 and LR4 minus having alot of electrical stuff that could go wrong and not being able to change your own oil on the LR4.

With proper tires, its the best thing stock in its class. Top Gear raved about the LR3, and so far the LR4 seems to be getting good reviews. They're good cars, but they'll never be a rugged as our Disco's IMO. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to own one, one day!

rugged... whats rugged about a Disco in the middel of no where with a blown head gasket or a blown oil pump.... when i think of rugged i think defender....... extra rugged...diesel.....

Attached Thumbnails The freelander is gone!!-defender-full-size.jpg  

Last edited by vandev; 06-18-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Quick Reply: The freelander is gone!!