Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heartbreak

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Aaron....

Spot on with Gareth and customer service. Near impossible to get a hold of him by phone. I usually have to drive there to pay him a visit and set up appts. and such. But when he does get to my Disco, he always inspects it to make sure all is well. He's a one-man operation right now and hungry to hire someone knowledgeable to help him. He's straight out with too many cars and not enough hands to work on them.
So, an APB to any Rover junkies looking for a part-time gig and wanna learn n' work. See Gareth up in Newburyport.

Why d'ya move to Ashburnham?

Old 05-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gbob
Hey Aaron....

Spot on with Gareth and customer service. Near impossible to get a hold of him by phone. I usually have to drive there to pay him a visit and set up appts. and such. But when he does get to my Disco, he always inspects it to make sure all is well. He's a one-man operation right now and hungry to hire someone knowledgeable to help him. He's straight out with too many cars and not enough hands to work on them.
So, an APB to any Rover junkies looking for a part-time gig and wanna learn n' work. See Gareth up in Newburyport.

Gbob,
I have to head up there next week to visit Wendell, I retire this fall(no I am not old!! Military) I'll have to see if he needs help.

Old 05-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by gbob
Hey Aaron....

Actually Rindge, but apparently Scooty is in Ashburnham which is like one town over. Really cool so many of us are this close.

Also just wanted to clear up when anything ever did get done by Gareth the price was right and no issues.

Old 05-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Rock Crawling

Hey scooty:

Hopes it works in your favor to hook up with Gareth and work. How the "H-E- double toothpicks" are you gonna get to work with Gareth if commuting form Ashburnham? Dude, that's like one hour one way as I recall; with no traffic!

Also, ZGphoto - an avid contributor to this forum - has kin here in Boxford....so another disco magician. Yea, cool a lot of folks seem to be around these parts....6 degrees of freedom?

Old 05-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Drifting

I commute to Boston when I'm not out on my cutter overnight offshore. I also have a jetta tdi that gets 44 mpg. I have a camper also so I'll just camp out in his lot

Old 05-09-2014, 05:29 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

come on boys this Massachusetts its an hour commute , just to cross the city of Boston.

Old 05-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Drifting

He definitely knows mass very well!!

Old 05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Rock Crawling

40 minutes when you're in your Disco Landy and can climb curbs and aggressively traverse potholes a-la Monster truck style. Heck, if you have a snorkel, you could swim in the Charles River! Love that Dirty Water.....nah, nah, nah....nah, nah nah (you do the "nah" part by singing to the Dirty Water song as performed by the Standalls)