Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP...fender trim and gas lid questions!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP...fender trim and gas lid questions!!!!

Hey everyone, have a question for anyone that can help at all.......I have a disco 2, and the owner before me apparently tried to buff the car, and on the top of two of the fender trims, the black plastic part......he got too close and slightly heated it, causing it to look baked from the sun slightly........what is the best way to make that look new again and match the others at the same time???

#2 my gas lid door has a small dent/crease along the right side of it, right where the hinge is on the inside, and when i open my gas lid door, it flies open really fast which is what i think caused that dent.....is there a way to rub that out or have someone rub it out for me to new again without repainting???

#3 on the airbag cover on the dash, passenger side, there are a few knicks outta the cream color vinyl/whatever that is....and u can see the black underneath, not a big deal but im OCD.......should i paint marhide into the spots to conceal it??? what is the best method, and what is the best way to condition leather, and keep ur car having that LEATHER smell to it/?? thanks in advance for all the help~!!!