Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I know this is not the right place to post

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I know this is not the right place to post

I am selling my Disco and would like to give the guys here a chance to buy her. Most of you know what I have done to her. If I post in the 4 sale area others will get a shot first. I will be leaving for some time and do not want her to go to ruin. I am open to offers. If you have questions ask away or aaron32076@hotmail.com please include you username and name in the email. Most mods are in my sig, did just put the Camel Trophy tow jaw on. TF sliders are not on but come with it. Custom single din Clarion head unit, JL components in doors and 10" sub in custom enclosure with JL 250 watt amp. Moderators I ask that you please leave this post her please. If interested I still have the 4 BBS 20" with 265/50/20 tires that have 5k on them as well. You guys have been great and I want her to go to a good home. I hope to one of the guys that have helped me. I never thought I would be doing this and it hurts me to do it. Thank you. I also have a set of the TF drilled and slotted front rotors and a set of akebono front ceramic pads that come with the truck. Truck is plug and play. D1 wipers with Bosch Evolution blades and of course an UltraGauge. Also has the 5th matching tire and TF rim with rack inverted. I also have the door actuators (they need put in), 4 Harmon Kardon mid range speakers (extras), wired and wireless winch controls, 2 gauge wire going to winch and solenoid, solenoid is mounted where bottle jack was. Optima blue top 4 month old. Headliner done using Black plastic dip spray. Heated seats and windshield, PIAA fog lights, I forget the brightness but they shine yellow and are bright, tinted windows, fronts are legal in all states, Dual sunroofs no leaks and tinted.

Aaron Gregor

Last edited by aarongregor; 04-03-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish you the best. You have a great truck hopefully it'll find a good home.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

AG- You're kidding me! I wish you the best wherever you are going, but it is definitely sad to hear you have to get rid of this beauty right after making it so perfect. Good luck with the sale, and send me the wheels

Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Winching

Thanks T. No Zack I wish I was joking. All she needs is gears and CDL. Everything is new on her. Zack I love the wheels and with the 285/75/16 tires I still get the same gas milage 12.6 mpg. It will need the fenders trimmed though, not for daily driving so much but for off road. Hell Ill throw in the cutting tool

Old 04-03-2013, 01:36 PM
TReK
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

for exposure
New & used cars, trucks, motorcycles, parts, accessories
New Cars, Used Cars - Find Cars at AutoTrader.com
Craigslist > Cities

Make youtube videos and put them on here and those sites.
Get it VERY CLEAN.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Winching

thanks jfall, I will never get what I have in it and that is why I would rather it go to one of you guys. I could sell it to some fool that will just destroy it or someone that will take care of it.*As I said make a fair offer guys and gals.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Mudding

What part of Mississippi are you in?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Winching

Picayune Taylor

Old 04-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Winching

Im 20 mins from La

Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Mudding

Right on. I am heading to Hattiesburg tomorrow. My inlaws live there and my wife and kids have been visiting since Easter.

Quick Reply: I know this is not the right place to post