Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No Kids

Old 12-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default No Kids

This is why you don't give your daughter a Discovery. You have to watch it till the end, but she gets a couple feet of air...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=1091656

Old 12-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: No Kids

Stupid female dogs.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ouch, it looks like Land Rover's aren't really meant to fly. I'd say what a spoiled little, out of control beatch; but then again maybe her old man is a money grubbing bastard who can affordany repair billsand probably deserves them. Either way, those kids have no idea what they are doing. I just went to a funeral not too long ago for a kid who was offroading on a construction site with his buddies. They went up a small pile of dirt on one side and then down a 25 foot cliff on the other, landing on the roof.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've got to say, I watched the video again. It actually flew pretty good and landed nicely.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha! I actually thought it was pretty funny. What a tomboy, barbie's got *****...who knew? I just hope she gets her dad or boyfriend to put a rollbar in that thing before she makes a habit of it. I did crazier sh*t in cars when I was their age. Let's face it; responsiblity is not a common characteristic in youth.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:37 AM
4wd High

Did anyone else notice her fuel door open? Right before she landed it started to lean to the right. If she had anymore speed or had gotten any higher she might have been in trouble.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Rock Crawling

Pretty impressive amount of air. I don't think I'll be trying that, I have to pay for my own repairs.

Willie

Old 12-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This video has been around for a little while, and every time I see it, I can't believe how stupid teenagers can get. It use to be just boys, but the new generations have started to show otherwise.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:17 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Now when teens who are guys get cars they actaully like, (such as a disco!) they usually take care of it more than the girls would. I dont know why, maybe it because guys are into cars more, girls just want them because they are "pretty" or "cute".

Old 12-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Three Wheeling

ORIGINAL: jkid

I've got to say, I watched the video again. It actually flew pretty good and landed nicely.
Agreed - putting aside the incredible stupity of this stunt (note the proximity of a very large and heavy immovable fixed object - a trailer - near the jump, and the fact that the truck lands on only two wheels), I was rather impressed with how high they got a 5000ish pound vehicle off the ground (not to mention the suspension travel as the hit the jump and then landed - and bounced).

I couldn't help but notice that the truck was making a few rattling noises - wonder where those came from

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No Kids