Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures Of A Few Of The Recent Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Arrow Pictures Of A Few Of The Recent Upgrades

Name:  023-2.jpg
Views: 2223
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  022-3.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  117.5 KB

Name:  025-2.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  71.3 KB

Name:  026-3.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  34.4 KB

**Not Finished**

Name:  019-3.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  89.5 KB

Name:  020-2.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  63.4 KB

Name:  021-3.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  81.8 KB

Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice work but I know the dog isn't a recent upgrade. We've seen that one before. I really like the storage drawers.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Looking good.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome. I love the road bike. Are you keeping tabs on the Tour? I think I had those yellow tires on my bike at one point. Then I cut one down out on the road and bought whatever the shop had. Those finally wore out. Blue ones are on the way.

Love the Disco too! I really would like a roof rack and lights.

Brian

Old 07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

I like your nuts.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:27 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I love the rear drawers, I plan on doing that in the (very distant) future.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice Disco Street Wolf. Its loaded. Is the high jack locked to the rack? I am always wondering if people can take if right off.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Rock Crawling

First off - Spike, you a crazy man = LMAO

Originally Posted by Camdisco24
I love the rear drawers, I plan on doing that in the (very distant) future.
I like the drawers too however, one might consider using a sawzall - complete the cut between the drawer faces so you can open them independently. ;oP`

Old 07-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Dog himself isn't a new upgrade, but he did get himself a fancy red reflective 'K9' vinyl sticker on the rear window.

Prepilot_3ck- Thanks. I actually just got the bike about a week or so ago. Still haven't had it properly tuned yet unfortunately, but I have at least sat down and installed a liner in the tires so that I don't get screwed with a flat, ten miles outside of town. lol Not really paying a huge amount of attention to the tour though. We have our own major cycling event here in Wichita Falls each year that's coming up.

Torancis_LR- Thanks, at the moment yeah. It can be taken right off if someone felt the need to take it, however it can, and probably will be locked fairly soon. It used to be mounted to my ARB bull bar and locked using a small hole drilled into each bolt. Same will work great for here as well.

Night Train- I think you and Spike both need to lay off of the nut loving and get your vision checked. They are separate.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by Street Wolf
Dog himself isn't a new upgrade, but he did get himself a fancy red reflective 'K9' vinyl sticker on the rear window.

Prepilot_3ck- Thanks. I actually just got the bike about a week or so ago. Still haven't had it properly tuned yet unfortunately, but I have at least sat down and installed a liner in the tires so that I don't get screwed with a flat, ten miles outside of town. lol Not really paying a huge amount of attention to the tour though. We have our own major cycling event here in Wichita Falls each year that's coming up.

Torancis_LR- Thanks, at the moment yeah. It can be taken right off if someone felt the need to take it, however it can, and probably will be locked fairly soon. It used to be mounted to my ARB bull bar and locked using a small hole drilled into each bolt. Same will work great for here as well.

Night Train- I think you and Spike both need to lay off of the nut loving and get your vision checked. They are separate.
Critters is always cool

1. Not glued to the tv but keep up with the race. I try to ride at least every other day, what events do you have in Wichita. Check out www.wvcf.org for one of our better known rides.

2. Master lock makes a lock with a long hasp that is designed for outdoor use, the whole thing is covered in something like a nyoprien (sp) rubber. It may fit through the jack and around the roof rack arm for security.

3. Whoa...Big Fella.... I never mentioned the "N" word, only commented about Spike doing so. Your right, with proper installation of my "readers" I can see that the drawers probably are separate.

Quick Reply: Pictures Of A Few Of The Recent Upgrades