Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures Of A Few Of The Recent Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Winching
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice upgrades. What size tyres are you running on, they look like a about the max size for your lift. And is your snorkel intake turned facing back? It sort of looks that way in the first picture. Do you prefer it that way or do you go in revers a lot?

Old 07-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Winching
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

when you are looking to lock down your hi-lift jack a pistol lock works well. and they are free at most police departments...
they go into the holes in the main jack shaft (that sounds so dirty) and then around any part of the roof rack.

i like free.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks awesome!
i wanna rack like that, but they are really hard to find in dubai.
where did you get yours?
may get one shipped from the states if i cant find one here.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

NiteTrain-Haha, I know you didn't mention the so called 'N' word, but I had to take a stab back at Spike somehow and you just fit in well with your mis-observational is all.

The event we have here in Wichita if the HHH (Hotter than Hell Hundred) not sure how many people attend a year but I do know it's a hell of a lot.

Chrisinhouston- Right off of the top of my head I can't think of what size tires those are. lol It's been a busy day, I'll look later however. Certainly not the largest I can run though. I have five other rims with 34" Swampers on them compared to these.

And yep.. the snorkel cap is indeed on backwards. Works much better than way for anyone who actually uses it from time to time.

pilsner- Thats a great idea, never thought of that one. Glad you brought it up, got to give it a try.

sleepy740- Thanks. My rack, made by Safety Devices wasn't actually made in the states. Not sure quite what the deal is with them now days though. They either stopped shipping them over here or they went completley out of business. No idea, but I know they're hard to get over here now as well.

Would love to visit Dubai though, so consider yourself lucky on that part. A buddy of mine lives there working drawing up blueprints for buildings. He's got himself a four door dark blue Sahara Jeep.

Last edited by Street Wolf; 07-08-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Street Wolf

You need to take it to a shop, that does not look normal.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Street Wolf
NiteTrain-Haha, I know you didn't mention the so called 'N' word, but I had to take a stab back at Spike somehow and you just fit in well with your mis-observational is all.

The event we have here in Wichita if the HHH (Hotter than Hell Hundred) not sure how many people attend a year but I do know it's a hell of a lot.

We cool, I understand

Thats a damn good idea from pilsner, spray it full of lube though (the idea is to never use it - HA)

I'll see if I can look the ride up on the web - I wont be there but its nice to see what other challenges there are out there.

I am jealous, you have your rig trained to drift in the mud whilst you take pictures - Damnit without me or the wife behind the wheel of ours it just sits there, lookin gooood of course!

Cool
Robert