Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pretty Good News! :]

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pretty Good News! :]

First of all, these past couple of days I've just been frustrated with my truck not being ready. I don't want any to have the wrong impression about the shop owner.

I've talked with him, and my parents have talked with him, and he's going to replace the O2 sensors for free, we got the warranty to cover the window motor and I just called him and the low groaning noise from the PS pump was because the hoses were replaced(because they were leaking) and they bled the air out of the system, and there is no noise now.

This shop owner has worked on German Cars for over 30 years. 25 of those years were in Germany.

The reason things weren't done was because I was pressuring him to get it done quicker than it could get done.

Also, in regards to the O2 sensors not needing to be replaced, I asked him (1) what brand he uses and he said Bosh(sp) and (2) why he felt they needed to be replaced. He told me that they were rusted and corroded and that even if they weren't throwing codes now, he knew eventually they would. He is looking out for me, and is wanting to replace everything now, so I don't have to keep bringing my truck in every month or so.

I just wanted to clear things up with that, and I have complete faith in him that he is looking out for my best interest.

ALSO, because of this whole drama mess, This week he is lending me HIS PERSONAL LR, like, the one he drives to work everyday. Just needed to bring that up!

Have a great day, and HAPPY ROVERING!... also!! Merry [Early] Christmas!

John-Robert